my balls outside

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

bigballsnow

my balls outside

Post by bigballsnow »

my balls nacked...
Attachments
b3.jpg
b10.jpg
ball2.jpg
ball1.jpg
nolbow

Re: my balls outside

Post by nolbow »

:shock: I envy you for your courage to do this. I've always wanted to do it, But if you pardon the expression, never had the balls to do so!! :shock:
alpensepp

Post by alpensepp »

Hi,
ich bewundere Deine Bilder!
Ist das denn nicht sehr schmerzhaft undd gefährlich??
muhman

Post by muhman »

hi. sind das neue bilder? das hattest du ja schon mal gemacht.
devodude

Post by devodude »

AWESOME!! Fantastic photos... did you only take still shots? Any videos of "doing the deed"?

Is this a one-time only performance, or do you do this on a regular basis?

This is the best photo series of ball removal I've ever come across. Thanks for sharing!
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
bigballsnow

Post by bigballsnow »

2 fotos sind von 2008, 2 sind neu!

i did it more times, every time nice to see my balls, would have a zip on my sack to do it every time :D
Bullet18NBG

Post by Bullet18NBG »

wieso machst du den sack nicht ganz weg und lässt die hoden im freien
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

I removed my left nut from the sack a few years ago. I had cut through the muscle covering and it retracted back into my sack and scared me. Now I had it in my hand so I figured what the hell and completely cut through all the covering, tunica??, and had it bare hanging by its tubes. the feeling was so great that I touched myself and came more then I ever had. After about 20 min I came down off my adrenalin high and proceeded to try to stuff it back into my sack. It took a while to get it back in and stitched up. To this day my left nut hangs real low and loose inside my sack. Someday I plan to do the same to my right one. Just need a weekend alone as the wife frowns on this kinda stuff. Wish I had taken pics.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

This isn't something that I could get off from myself, but clinically it interests me. Specifically, is there a strong membrane inside the scrotum that separates the left and right testes and, if so, would it be wise to cut this membrane to bring both testes out of the same incision, or would it be better to make separate incisions on each side of the scrotum if you wanted to bring both testes out?

Also, I know there are long muscle fibers and ligaments attached to each ball that let it either hang loose or pull it up tight to the body. I know of one shemale whose balls are exceptionally mobile and move up and down like yo-yos, in time with her strokes and convulsions, just from the muscle action whenever she masturbates. I suspect fredie101 may have affected these muscle fibers and ligaments when he pulled his nut out. If you snip these muscle fibers and ligaments, without cutting the tubes, I suspect it would make any scrotum eventually hang much longer. Bigballsnow's testicles, for example, look pretty big and heavy and like they would stretch his scrotum without the support they currently have. Now that would interest me... having balls that continually stretch unless I hold them in a sling.

I wonder if Botox injections might not also be another way to get a scrotum that hangs loose and limp and doesn't interfere with how low the balls hang. Usually the effects of such Botox injections are just temporary. Has anyone ever tried it?
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

There is membrane between the nuts and it is as tough as the outside skin. Bigballsnow looks like they are still in their covering and not completely naked. There is cover after covering of membranes and of course that long muscle that pulls it up close to your body. I had opened up and let my left one completely out of its covering and it was hanging by the tubes, a scary sight at first but then I liked it. As the pics show there was just a small amount of blood lose and that was a surprise as well. I do plan to do the right side so they both hang loose at some point in time..... read..when I get up the nerve again! And this time there will be pics too.
devodude

Post by devodude »

fredie101 wrote: As the pics show there was just a small amount of blood lose and that was a surprise as well. I do plan to do the right side so they both hang loose at some point in time..... read..when I get up the nerve again! And this time there will be pics too.
Please make a video, as the process of cutting the sack and removing the testicle is a visual high that can't matched by still pictures. :wink:

I wouldn't mind giving it a try but I know nothing about suturing.

Did you find any part of the process painful. If so, at what point?
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

As for the pain... well I used ice cubes to sorta freeze the sack and I felt a little pressure. The membranes were very tingly kinda feeling, not a pain but you knew you were cutting skin... sorta like a paper cut. I know nothing about suturing I do a lot of machine sewing but that didnt help. I originally wanted to split my sack and sew up the middle. If I could have gotten my self into the sewing machine it would have been done. When I stretched the skin I lost my center mark and did not want to have a crooked "seam" to cut the sack in half. So I opted to just take lefty out and see how it felt. I do not have any way to video when I do it just an Ipad and i phone which I may be able to prop up? somehow.
Lucas_V

Post by Lucas_V »

fredie101, write me PM and we will solve how to make video with iPad :)
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

Lucas_V wrote:fredie101, write me PM and we will solve how to make video with iPad :)
Thanks... I went on line and figured it out.
wufas2663

Post by wufas2663 »

You have beautiful eggs.