pumping couple: deleted.

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

allisonrick

Re: pumping couple 2

Post by allisonrick »

Very hot pic, nice large cock, MMMMM love the drool!!!! Great body too! Nothing like a good stiff cock I always say hahaha. Thanks Bill for being the 1st to post a pic. ~A
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

Ok you two asked for a pic of those who comment so I'm posting one of me.....Just promise to keep them HOT, SEXY pics of you two coming!!......Or should I say of you two cumming!! :D
Attachments
For Allison!!
For Allison!!
Pump

Post by Pump »

Keep those hot pictures cuming, part of pumping couple here just she is camera shy.
Attachments
p.jpg
p.jpg (10.66 KiB) Viewed 4105 times
allisonrick

Post by allisonrick »

WOW, what a suprise to wake up to!!!! I am drooling and my pussy will be wet all day. Two beautiful, sexy cocks! MMMMM ...Tassyluver, that thick, hard cock is sooooo hot ( would fit perfectly! hahaha) Pump, love the pumped cock and balls perfect for sucking and licking!!! Too bad your wife is shy pump would love to see the both of you MMMMM. The two of you have made my day thank you both for the hot pics. It's so nice not having to search for hot bodies, cocks and balls. MMMMM I think Rick is in trouble tonite haha ~A

OOOOHHHHH yes, thanks guys, Allison is dripping and I am going to have fun tonite hahaha Thanks for helping a guy out haha Great cocks both of you. I'll make sure to snap a few pics R
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Thanks for sharing your kinks with us and please keep reaching for the stars. Looking foward to many more hot pics of Allison in the near future and your phat cock:)
Attachments
Apr13 STJ 001.jpg
Apr13 STJ 001.jpg (21.56 KiB) Viewed 4051 times
allisonrick

Post by allisonrick »

Stopped home for lunch and boy am I hungry now!!!! Powerfulpete you have made my afternoon what an awesome day, hot cocks for breakfast and now one for lunch. Beautiful massive balls great body and hotttt cock love how your cock head is "nested" MMMM perfect for sliding my tounge around!!!! I think Rick will be pumping his entire package tonite. Thankyou Powerfulpete for posting your pic. your replies have always been wonderful to Rick and I (We are very lucky to share our passion) and now I have an image of how hot you are Delicious. ~A
allisonrick

Re: pumping couple 2 Thanks!

Post by allisonrick »

Posting a couple of pics as a thank you to all you gorgeous men who posted a pic for me. Seeing your pics was a real turn on. You guys are great, hope some women and some couples will join in the fun?????? What a hot thread this is now MMMMMMM. Now as before feel free to post "a" pic with your comment even if you have posted a pic already (love to see more of those hot cocks). It is very hot to read a reply and look at the hot man/woman/couple who posted it.~A
Last edited by allisonrick on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
billash4647

Post by billash4647 »

W :D W those are f__king hot pictures.. Nice suckable lips & nice cummmm shot.... Thanks for sharing with us horns!!!
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
Pump

Post by Pump »

Thanks for the reply and those hot pics.
In the tube now.
pumped.jpg
and out
pumped out.jpg
allisonrick

Post by allisonrick »

Pump, beautiful pics delicious looking cock love the ringed balls perfect for swallowing MMMM Thankyou for adding to our thread but I must ask that only "one" pic at a time. I understand wanting to show a work in progress and the the finished product but if everyone posts multiple pics the 2 becums three and so on. please take no offence and keep posting your pic, you have one hot package!!!! ~A
str8pumpin

Post by str8pumpin »

Ok to add my 2 cents, girl your pussy is hot!!Your man is a lucky guy! makes my cock quiver...
allisonrick

Post by allisonrick »

Wow, I never thought I would look forward to getting up for work in the morning, till now. What a treat to wake up to a new, hot cock each day this week! Beautiful big, pumped cock and sweet balls, str8pumpin. I'm so glad you added to this thread and believe me, you added a lot more than 2 cents! Thanks so much. ~A
str8pumpin

Post by str8pumpin »

Well thank you! The 2 of you are awesome..would love to see more of that gorgeous pussy and ass!
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

You guys keep getting HOTTER and hotter!!!! That last set of photos really made me SUPER hungry and my cock twitch to life:) Loved the cum shot on Allison's pumped pussy and Rick's pumped cock still dripping;P I'd LOVE to be there to lick both of you clean of that hot sticky mess and then all of us get back pumping together!!!! Here's a shot of me just getting my hard cock into my 1 3/4" oval tube in YOUR honor!!!! I'm going to pump today, grow phat, and blow a hot sticky load just for YOU:P If I can find the wife's camera I'll take a photo and share it with you.
Attachments
Picture 003.jpg
kayaker

Post by kayaker »

Love those big puffy pussy lips ! :D Please keep posting.
Pumping and loving it !!