Deep sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

WFO

Re: Deep sounding

Post by WFO »

I used to do some sounding way back decades ago when I was single. I had some Pyrex glass rod which I could melt the ends smooth using a small torch. Also I made a roughly 45 degree bend in it. It was about five sixteenths diameter. A small bit of Vaseline on the tip of my urethra and that rod slid almost without me feeling it all the way down to my bladder sphincter. I couldn’t go any more than that without significant pain. It was great having my cock on that rigid shaft. I even laid on the bed and fucked the mattress like that, until that glass rod broke. I managed to get the loose pieces out without a lot of bleeding but I did bleed a little. It healed fairly quickly and I never did that again.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I've been sounding a few years now; up to 18mm dia 30mm deep. Even after a month not doing it, I can put my thumb in me. Once stretched, stays stretched.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
FOOTLOOSE

Post by FOOTLOOSE »

Started Sounding about 18 months ago with a silicone sound and a small penis plug....I've progressed to a 350MM L 8MM W beaded chain that is hit and miss, more miss than hit so I don't really use it now, the worst was painful peeing for 2 days and slight incontinence for a couple of days, it came about when I let the chain drop into my Urethra and then pushed it in, it "popped" as it went into my bladder my cock felt amazing and the orgasam was intense I didn't have to touch my penis, it was difficult to get out as my cock was sucking it back in as I tried to pull it out, it was quite scary I had to leave it for 10 minutes and gently pull it out, the pain from peeing over the next 2 days put me off using it again.

I brought a set of Guyon sounds and they are my favourite, learning from the beaded chain experience I lubed up a 8MM sound and worked it into my placid penis, once enough length had gone into support itself I let it find its own way with gravity, occasionally pulling it up an inch and then letting it fall back in, I've learnt to move my penis gently from aide to side until the sound finds its way and then it just drops right in, I can't stop getting hard it's such a turn on as it slips into my prostate, I slowly masturbate with the most drawn out intense orgasam,.I leave it in until after I have cum.

Not sure where I will go from here as I'm not interested in widening my Urethral canal and I can get a 350MM length all the way in, maybe someone can suggest something ?
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

The most exciting sounding I did was with a lit automotive instrument panel light bulb attached to a rigid wire. As I pushed it down my urethra and into my bladder I could see the light traveling through my skin. The warmth of the lit light bulb felt wonderful passing through my urethra.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Footlose
t is completely normal for the urethra to burn a little when you start sounding. But this gets better as the urethra gets used to the new strain. If you work cleanly and use plenty of sterile lubricant, it gets better each time. It's good if you use metal dilators as a beginner, they glide better than silicone or rubber dilators and therefore don't irritate the urethra as much. Before use, I wipe the dilator with a paper tissue soaked in isopropyl alcohol 70%. One to two hours of stretching a day is definitely enough. But you won't be able to do this every day because of the pain. It is better to take a break of several days between stretching sessions and only continue when the pain no longer occurs. I always increase in 0.5 mm increments with Hegar dilators. If you increase too quickly, there is a risk of cracks appearing. The resulting scar tissue is difficult to stretch. So far I have reached 13 mm I started at 6 mm diameter. Of course, I also have a narrow area in the external urethral meatus that has to be laboriously stretched. A meatotomy doesn't help either. The external urethral meatus consists of solid connective tissue. I have so far stretched my meatus externum to a diameter of 18mm. A pain gel is helpful if the diameter increases. I use Xylocaine Gel 2%, which is also used as a lubricant. Of course you have to be careful not to go too hard, otherwise you could injure yourself because you feel less pain. So just increase the diameter slowly. For a 0.5 mm increment it takes me about 2 to 3 months; dilators with a hole are hard to find in this size. When I want to urinate or ejaculate, I simply take the dilator out and then reinsert it. Pushing and turning the dilator back and forth doesn't help either, and only leads to micro-tears which then slow down the desired result. You can only move forward with patience. Of course, the Hegar sound can also slide in completely. That also happened to me before. I then pulled the sound out again using pliers. It is better if you attach a string to the end of the sound, which then hangs out of the meatus. Then you can easily extract the sound. :D
Solo Masturbant :D
FOOTLOOSE

Post by FOOTLOOSE »

Lexi.

Thanks for the advice, using the beaded chain hurts peeing even now and it's been 18 months, problem is it's very addictive and watching my cock swallow the chain is very horny and the moment it touches my prostate I get a hard erection with the slightest touch bringing on a intense slow orgasam, problem is peeing afterwards is painful, I clean all sounds before use and use plenty of water based lubricant, I have a set of van Buren's and a set of Guyon, they don't cause any pain at all but they don't give such an intense orgasam.
I have a hollow 4"L 8mm w silicone sound that I insert and put a condom over and then fuck my wife,.she says it makes my cock really hard and loves the feel of the sound in her pussy, we have just started to play with her urethra using a 4cm penis plug she has the most intense orgasm's using it especially when I lick her clit while putting pressure on the plug, we have just ordered a pulsating anal vibrator so she can have all 3 holes fucked at the same time, Sounding has made our sex lives the best it has ever been it's really opened my wife up to experiment, she is even talking about trying DP.
FOOTLOOSE

Post by FOOTLOOSE »

NuderThanNude wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:44 pm The most exciting sounding I did was with a lit automotive instrument panel light bulb attached to a rigid wire. As I pushed it down my urethra and into my bladder I could see the light traveling through my skin. The warmth of the lit light bulb felt wonderful passing through my urethra.

I'd be worried the bulb would break leaving bits of glass in my penis, think I'll give that one a miss.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

FOOTLOOSE wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:40 am
NuderThanNude wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:44 pm The most exciting sounding I did was with a lit automotive instrument panel light bulb attached to a rigid wire. As I pushed it down my urethra and into my bladder I could see the light traveling through my skin. The warmth of the lit light bulb felt wonderful passing through my urethra.

I'd be worried the bulb would break leaving bits of glass in my penis, think I'll give that one a miss.
That cannot happen. The glass is too thick and everything in the urethral track too soft.
Mellow

Post by Mellow »

I am sounding for some time. Started small, can handle 12 mm now, hope to achieve more.
Attachments
Screenshot_20231010-130835-782.png
Screenshot_20231010-131002-110.png
Screenshot_20231010-131034-171.png
FOOTLOOSE

Post by FOOTLOOSE »

[/quote]

That cannot happen. The glass is too thick and everything in the urethral track too soft.
[/quote]

Oh, ok, I was thinking the glass was thin.
WFO

Post by WFO »

Y’all just need to have a cystoscopes examination. Doc inserts his camera all the way in and looks around for a few minutes. Not a pleasant experience. Then he gives you prescription antibiotics and you have pain peeing for twenty four hours.