Deep sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

IronBar

Re: Deep sounding

Post by IronBar »

I do it 3-4 times a month. I have a 8mm sound that is like maybe 16 inches. I always clean it good and lube it up. I get it way in - not sure how I know I got it to the bladder - I definitely know when I'm at the prostate. I love it and know exactly how to gently touch it just right. I also like getting off while the sound is still inside - a very different sensation.

Lately I have been stretching my little thing with a big fat thing. I am up to a 15mm sound not very deep yet, just got it in (still stings some when it just pops in). I can get the 13mm way inside and it is half 13mm and half 14mm.

It is kinda like a challenge for me to get all the way in with the 16mm (that is the biggest one I have)

The wife unit cheers me on - she sits right next to me in the living room while I'm having fun...
IronBar

Post by IronBar »

I do it 3-4 times a month. I have a 8mm sound that is like maybe 16 inches. I always clean it good and lube it up. I get it way in - not sure how I know I got it to the bladder - I definitely know when I'm at the prostate. I love it and know exactly how to gently touch it just right. I also like getting off while the sound is still inside - a very different sensation.

Lately I have been stretching my little thing with a big fat thing. I am up to a 15mm sound not very deep yet, just got it in (still stings some when it just pops in). I can get the 13mm way inside and it is half 13mm and half 14mm.

It is kinda like a challenge for me to get all the way in with the 16mm (that is the biggest one I have)

The wife unit cheers me on - she sits right next to me in the living room while I'm having fun...
bob3780

Re: Deep sounding-(NUMBING)

Post by bob3780 »

I have been sounding on and off for years and wanted to know what others use or are using for numbing with their sounding? I am experimenting with various over the counter products and I have a prescription for 2% Lidocaine Jelly.
Bob
derlongus

Post by derlongus »

I am sounding on and off.
When I want to go for a stretching step, I use the Xylocain2% gel.
In Germany it is OTC. After 10 minutes painfree stretching is possible. You have to be careful then not to overstretch, as you cannot really feel it.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Stainless facial massager from amazon.. 150 mm long, 15 - 30 mm dia..Tape to cock. Heavy. Stretches foreskin. I'm up to about 21 mm..
23.jpg
11.jpg
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Stretchy kinesiology tape does a better job pressing hollow sound deeper all day. The stainless sound works with e-stim, too.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Pumping Now wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:06 pm Stainless facial massager from amazon.. 150 mm long, 15 - 30 mm dia..Tape to cock. Heavy. Stretches foreskin. I'm up to about 21 mm..
23.jpg
11.jpg
Just amazing 😍
cyborg

Post by cyborg »

I want to know how do you guys keep sounds/plugs in during the day. My max size is 15.5mm. I would like to wear a 15mm plug during the day but it would fall out after a hour.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Since March 2021 I have permanently used an 18mm penis plug. Which I only remove for cleaning and sounding. So far I haven't had any problems with it. The 18mm plug fits perfectly. The plug slips in and then you can no longer feel it because it fits perfectly into the urethral navicular fossa. The advantages outweigh the plug: I can pee in a controlled manner, the meatus externum is widened gently and the glans and meatus now have a nice shape. I secure the plug with a leukoplast strip on the glans and then pull the foreskin over it. :D
Attachments
Plug177a.JPG
Solo Masturbant :D
kwacluver

Post by kwacluver »

Nice pic Lexi. I am much impressed by your ability to comfortably wear an 18mm plug all day. I shall continue with my efforts but still at 12mm.
jerrops1

Post by jerrops1 »

does anyone know of a source for single ended Hegar sounds that are in half mm. increments ?? Can't find any sources .
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Have a look here, you get diameter increases of 0.5 mm:
https://www.cliniccare.de/hegarstift-he ... ie/a-1233/
:)
jerrops1

Post by jerrops1 »

thanks for fast response, only wish I knew what language it is so I could navigate site
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

The dealer writes in German. You can use Google to translate. :D
jerrops1

Post by jerrops1 »

Thanks again Lexi !