does this thong make my butt look big?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Re: does this thong make my butt look big?

Post by pipefitterdom »

pumpman12 wrote:Ditto..............fuckin awesome. Could you imagine what it would weigh if you put that sack on a scale.....heavy heavy bag !!! 8)
I wish I had a scale. I'd monitor my wieght. I did weigh it on a postal scale and it was over a pound. But it was a long time ago, and probably only 13" or so at the time.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Does this bulge my my bike looks small?
Does this bulge my my bike looks small?

Finally able to fit into pants. Too much bulge for the highway?
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

Very nice shot and a great look! born to wild indeed! :wink:

excellent my friend!
camma52

Post by camma52 »

NO it doesn't, but be careful that you don't brake to hard! :o :D
Tried pumping once and now I love it.
timff

Post by timff »

You look fantastic, I love your huge big bulge in that red though and it makes your arse look amazing. I so hope i can get as big and soon . Tim :-)
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

timff wrote:You look fantastic, I love your huge big bulge in that red though and it makes your arse look amazing. I so hope i can get as big and soon . Tim :-)
Thanks for encouraging my illness guys! heheh
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Hey Fitter......I can see you like bikes but is that a "Heidts" t-shirt you have on there ?? That would mean your also into street rods.............way cool !!!

Oh and as always, nice package !!
Keep pumpin :D :D
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

pumpman12 wrote:Hey Fitter......I can see you like bikes but is that a "Heidts" t-shirt you have on there ?? That would mean your also into street rods.............way cool !!!

Oh and as always, nice package !!
Keep pumpin :D :D
Thanks man!
I'm into rust-0-rations. I like mechanically restored antiques with patina-trash bodies. I believe that re-engineering vehicles is fun, but drastically reduces their life expectancy, and just costs mega-bucks. Give me slow, and dependable any day!

That shirt is from Alamo Heights high school gym class. Sort of a gag, because It's an affluent school I never went to.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

This is about an hour in while they still had some definition.
Attachments
two round balls
two round balls
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

Hey great pic of those huge rocks floating in your monster I have been reading thread lately noticed that you haven't broken 19 yet this year if I could only reach 17 I would be happy sort of reached a spot can not pass myself again nice pics always great to see
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

lik2pump wrote:Hey great pic of those huge rocks floating in your monster I have been reading thread lately noticed that you haven't broken 19 yet this year if I could only reach 17 I would be happy sort of reached a spot can not pass myself again nice pics always great to see
Thanks man! Well no wonder, it's usually pretty cold in Da U.P. That's how it goes though. sometimes you go many months or even a year without making new gains, but if you keep going consistently it WILL happen!
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

pipefitterdom wrote:
lik2pump wrote:Hey great pic of those huge rocks floating in your monster I have been reading thread lately noticed that you haven't broken 19 yet this year if I could only reach 17 I would be happy sort of reached a spot can not pass myself again nice pics always great to see
Thanks man! Well no wonder, it's usually pretty cold in Da U.P. That's how it goes though. sometimes you go many months or even a year without making new gains, but if you keep going consistently it WILL happen!

So you you know the local language EH!!!! LOL hey was wondering did you start seeing better gains with your programable pump ?? they cost alot was thinking of getting one but if the gains are not that much maybe not worth the cost your opinion on it please
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

lik2pump wrote:
pipefitterdom wrote:

So you you know the local language EH!!!! LOL hey was wondering did you start seeing better gains with your programable pump ?? they cost alot was thinking of getting one but if the gains are not that much maybe not worth the cost your opinion on it please
Yeah I spent an entire summer in the Iron Mountain area fitting up a Paper Mill back in '90. Nice place, and people as well. I even brought back a Chippewa and a Finlandter (sic) back to Texas.

The DP-4000 is a HUGE convenience and I'm wholly spoiled by it. It will give you better results if you are like me, and tend to not monitor vac levels well enough. It is excruciatingly loud, but any pump that creates much vacuum is going to be loud. It's creates a good practical use for those decorative throw pillows. It has proven to be worth the large chunk of cash....to ME anyway.
Attachments
knuckles deep into my sack
knuckles deep into my sack
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

i have a feeling we may have worked with each other i put a roof on the mill in Quinnesec from 89 to 92 small world if so
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

lik2pump wrote:i have a feeling we may have worked with each other i put a roof on the mill in Quinnesec from 89 to 92 small world if so
I was at that champion mill, and was shocked when we got snow in MAY! I fit up a lot of process piping below you then. I was the one in the '66 red VW microbus. I took a lot of flack for not driving my (American made) '65 Ranchero across the continent.