where the wind blows

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

b.c.

where the wind blows

Post by b.c. »

hello folks...b.c. here. still around...still dodging windstorms...going as the wind blows.
Last edited by b.c. on Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Glad to see you back B.C. and glad to hear you will be going home soon.
I'm sorry you and everyone else had to endure that by the Gulf. I hope you never have to go through that again.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
zumpkin

Post by zumpkin »

Dude, you have got one impressive cock!
Thanks for sharin', hope things are gettin' better in your part of the country.
CBS1

Post by CBS1 »

:roll: Welcome back I still remenber about you anyway something like these cock You should not move back to Your hometown You should go to hollywood My Man.

CBS AND NOW CBS1
Attachments
hugeandapump.JPG
hugeandapump.JPG (11.6 KiB) Viewed 27359 times
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

BC, good to see you. Still, one of the most awsome creations I'v ever seen. The 8th Wonder, maybe?? --A
altirique

Post by altirique »

I would love to see a video clip from you. It's good to see you around again.

Altirique
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

Does anybody know how to post a video clip from a digital camera? I have a clip I want to post. Should probably go in "Got Milk". Thanks, --A
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

Thanks Horses, I have spent the last hour using all kinds of software on my computer already, to create a .mpeg file. The clips come out automatically as .mpg. I have tried to set the computer to make .avi, .wmv or .mpeg, those supported by the site. I can easily view anything on my computer that I download, but nothing (that I am aware of) allows me to "save as" and change the extension. I don't understand why .mpg isn't workable. It is in the mpeg family. Maybe one day I will be able to post. :( --A
altirique

Post by altirique »

Hey A. If the mpeg is a problem don't worry about trying to reformat it. Upload your file to http://rapidshare.de or http://www.yousendit.com. When you upload the file you are given an online link. Come back to newart and post the link and people can download it that way. Might save you some time. Hope this helps.

Altirique
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

Hey Altrique, thanks for the tip. the first one didn't work well. I uploaded and nothing happened. I signed up for an account but stil couldn't access the upload. The second worked fine. Below is the link, but it is only good for 7 days.

The finishing touch...

http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1Y15 ... 6F4UAEJC4D
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

Thanks Horses. No, no sups. That was just the load after a pump session. Now that I know how to post the vids I will try to get up some more. That cyber site is good. It doesn't clutter the Board's memory and it lasts for a decent length of time. Usually after a week on the Board things move off of the first page anyway. I am pumping right now. I might be able to get some picx or video up later. --A
altirique

Post by altirique »

Good clip man. You need to start your own thread and post your clips there so that everybody can see them all together. Here's another upload site I found recently http://www.easy-sharing.com.

I read in your earlier message that you had problems with rapidshare. On rapidshare, you don't have to sign up for an account. When you get to the home page, there is a space where you can upload your files. Click on the browse button. Locate the file and then click upload. Once the file completely uploads, a link is generated where you can download the file as well as another link where you can delete it when you are ready. As far as I know rapidshare files never expire and you can upload up to 50 mbs. Take care A.

Altirique
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

altirique wrote:Good clip man. You need to start your own thread and post your clips there so that everybody can see them all together. Here's another upload site I found recently http://www.easy-sharing.com.

I read in your earlier message that you had problems with rapidshare. On rapidshare, you don't have to sign up for an account. When you get to the home page, there is a space where you can upload your files. Click on the browse button. Locate the file and then click upload. Once the file completely uploads, a link is generated where you can download the file as well as another link where you can delete it when you are ready. As far as I know rapidshare files never expire and you can upload up to 50 mbs. Take care A.

Altirique
Thanks for the easy-share info. When I went to rapidshare, I did browse, find and upload, but no link or anything appeared after that. I will try it again if I put a new video together. Still looking for that soldier of yours displayed at attention. :D
b.c.

Post by b.c. »

Last edited by b.c. on Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

Hi Guys. Altrique, thanks for the new info. I found out that the old site had a limit of 7 days or 25 downloads, which ever came first. On this Board that is worthless. So, I went to the new spot you gave me and below is the link, for all of those who tried but couldn't view. --A

http://www.easy-sharing.com/44349/Clip 2.MPG.html