WowImBig is back!

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

tassyluver

Re: WowImBig is back!

Post by tassyluver »

That has to be the most SPECTACULAR display of cunt pumping I've ever seen in my life!! Your pics are much better quality(and quantity)!! You are without a doubt the queen of cunt pumping!! That's the best orgasm I've had for a long time!! :wink: :D
pudmeister

Post by pudmeister »

I totally agree with the opinion that you need to invest in some proper equipment. I have experimented with homemade stuff but my real gains came from investing in an electric pump and cylinders designed specifically for pumping certain parts. I have no doubt that if you bought a pussy cylinder and an electric pump you and us would be amazed at how big you can get.
pouhahaha

Post by pouhahaha »

you are ho t hot hot i like you smmooth shaved pussy
justabitbigger

Post by justabitbigger »

That's definitely a luscious apparatus you have there...
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

It was worth to wait to your new pics.
You are better and better in your pump results.
You are my favourite cunt, especially if you shave your pussy.
pumpking

Post by pumpking »

thank you wowimbig,nice improvement.continue. 8)
5p0u1mp1

Post by 5p0u1mp1 »

so true stryfe, your skills are Jedi quality when it comes to homemade equipment! but Wow's gear is being held together with duct tape and other stuff, and i'm worried about the seals and tightness of air escaping, etc. And, a pressure gauge would be great, even if it weren't an issue, she could see results at one pressure, and if it felt okay, she could go up a little bit more and see where it went to, for future reference, etc.

WowImBig, i have a major request and i think a lot of people here would be on board:

If some of us were able to paypal you a few bucks here and there, to be used for an upgrade toward real gear, would you be willing to accept our $? You took money from us before (ahem) and set up the google site, but it went down? I, and many others, just want to see you grow safely and largely, and do it even better than you ever have before!!! You're ready for the next step up, you are a natural grower
bgman30

Post by bgman30 »

Absolutely Awesome!!!! :D :o :shock: Glad to see you back!!
sdpumplvr

Post by sdpumplvr »

Now that's the resolution I've been praying for from you. Thanks goddess of the pump!
Bobeltje

Post by Bobeltje »

Queen pumper, I'm IMPRESSED :oops:
Absolutely fabulous!
How long dit it take to get these results?
Love, love, love to see more of you........
firewater

Post by firewater »

This pussy is a great fascination! :D :)
Curtains

Post by Curtains »

wowimbig wrote:more pics
Thank you! So good to see new material and that you're still pumping up quite nicely. The new high res pics are absolutely worth the wait!
stryfe

Post by stryfe »

5p0u1mp1 wrote:so true stryfe, your skills are Jedi quality when it comes to homemade equipment! but Wow's gear is being held together with duct tape and other stuff, and i'm worried about the seals and tightness of air escaping, etc. And, a pressure gauge would be great, even if it weren't an issue, she could see results at one pressure, and if it felt okay, she could go up a little bit more and see where it went to, for future reference, etc.

WowImBig, i have a major request and i think a lot of people here would be on board:

If some of us were able to paypal you a few bucks here and there, to be used for an upgrade toward real gear, would you be willing to accept our $? You took money from us before (ahem) and set up the google site, but it went down? I, and many others, just want to see you grow safely and largely, and do it even better than you ever have before!!! You're ready for the next step up, you are a natural grower

I definitely agree with you on the pressure guage! WowImBig likes to go BIG....very easy to get carried away with the pressure :wink:
All of our posts! Enjoy
viewtopic.php?t=21516

How to make your own pumping gear====>
viewtopic.php?p=139037#139037
guitardude42

Post by guitardude42 »

MOOOOORRREEEEEEE!!!!!!! I love how the cup steams up because your pussy is so hot and wet. The sight of the juices flowing out of that flower makes my mouth water. I wanna see that pussy as big as you can get it. Stay pumped.
catdog

Post by catdog »

i would love 2 help u suck on that big pumed pussy. :D :)