Pennsylvania pumpers

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

ThatoneDude82

Re: Pennsylvania pumpers

Post by ThatoneDude82 »

Still looking for Western PA.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I'm a long term pumper. Lately I've become extremely committed to getting as huge as I can get and staying huge most if not all of the time. I try to pump at least two hours every morning. In fact, my cock is in my 2.75 inch tube right now. I love getting huge, but I also love the feel of being in the pump. I'm thinking that a group of like minded guys might be able to learn some things from each other, encourage each other, and just really admire the size we've all achieved. How about you?
I am in Bucks County. Where are you?
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Hey Hug also in Bucks alot maybe meet some day for a beer to get the ball (or BALLS) rolling !!
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

pumpman12 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:53 am Hey Hug also in Bucks alot maybe meet some day for a beer to get the ball (or BALLS) rolling !!
Message me ahead of time when you know you'll be in Bucks County and I'll find a way to meet up. Since I am committed to getting as huge as possible and staying huge all day, every day, it is very likely I will be in a pump when we meet. I have found a way to wear a cock pump very discretely. I wear one in public whenever I possibly can. It's both very exciting and an excellent way of getting lots of extra time in the pump. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out a way to do full package pumping in public...and I suspect I never will.

I do have a question. It seems to me that at some point in the past I read that guys were finding the monstertube uncomfortable and hard to get a seal in. You look fabulously huge in yours, but what has your experience been regarding comfort and getting a good seal. I'm totally up for trying anything that will make me bigger, but I don't want to lay out the bucks for a monster till I have a better idea how well guys who have them like them.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Huge I also use a homemade 6 X 10 with a homemade seal. It works really really well and so easy to get out of with virtually no pain. I’m in Florida right now and should be back in Pa early May. Are you a member at pumppig ??
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I am looking forward to May and hoping we can get together. It is so difficult to find people to pump with. People who don't pump just have no understanding of how great it is to be IN the pump and to BE huge.

When I pump full package I use a 4.5 inch tube with a home made seal that makes the opening a little narrower. I have a 5 inch cylinder. I am trying to figure out how best to make a seal for it. Five inches sucks in too much gut. But I would love to have the extra expansion a larger tube will make possible.

What is your favorite thing about pumping...and...how often do you pump? As I've said, I do my best to pump every day. My ongoing favorite thing is pumping up huge full package and showing it off in public. Some of my most fantastic moments have been when a girl in a strip club notices the size of what she's dealing with. Some seem to care less. Others have no problem showing how turned on they are and are very enthusiastic about pumping. Some have even made sure other girls knew what I was packing. Lovely moments indeed.
pumphanger

Post by pumphanger »

@Huge4Me
Love the feel and yes very addictive!!
I've never been comfortable enough, let alone know other pumpers, to buddy/ group pump. But I bet it could be fun!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Hey Hanger are you near Bucks County Pa. ???
pumphanger

Post by pumphanger »

pumpman12 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:30 pm Hey Hanger are you near Bucks County Pa. ???

Lancaster
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

I’m in Florida now but be back in Doylestown soon
pumphanger

Post by pumphanger »

pumpman12 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:01 pm I’m in Florida now but be back in Doylestown soon
Jealous of that!!
One day I hope to move there! The warmth, sun and good looking people with not much on!!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Not here by choice, helping take care of elderly family members.
I’m ok with all four seasons even when it’s cold and snowing. I only hate the rain but we do need it !!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Hey Huge go to the Ball Pumping section and find my thread on Homemade Seal. It really works great
pumphanger

Post by pumphanger »

pumpman12 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:07 pm Not here by choice, helping take care of elderly family members.
I’m ok with all four seasons even when it’s cold and snowing. I only hate the rain but we do need it !!
That just makes you a good man to go and help out!!
As much as I may miss change of seasons....I won't miss the grey, dreary snow and muck pa weather
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Hanger, I would recommend you spend the month of August in Florida before you make that decision. Man it’s hot and humid 🥵