Boys not allowed

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

highpressurepumper

Boys not allowed

Post by highpressurepumper »

whats going on :?: the only people in the ladies room are guy`s :?: :shock: why :?: :?:
fishpump

Post by fishpump »

Be specific as to which posts you are talking about,
anytime I see a guy posting here alone I also see
a lot of ppl tell him to move his posts to the male
area, but if a guy wants to post with his wife or
girlfriend as a couple then this is the most fitting area
since there is no couples area yet.
egghead

Guilty as charged

Post by egghead »

I'm a guy and I like girls. I have a suspicion that I'm not the only guy that likes to look at girls and further, that some girls like to look at guys. I don't post photos here because as you say it is not my place. But I do post encouragement and compliments here because a woman that likes this forum and chooses to share the fruit of her labors is a good thing.

Egg
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

HighPressure..
Fish and egghead both have it righ, there are lots of guys who like women (and the pics are here for anyone to enjoy) and also there is no couples forum on here. I think there aren't that many female members either....at least that many who contribute.
Scorpio
highpressurepumper

right!!

all the response i got are from males? :roll: you people are always ready to jump the guns geezzzzz :shock: relax! i`ve been a member for a long time here and i notice that they are more guy`s than females in this section!

thats all.
highpressurepumper

right!!

all the response i got are from males? :roll: you people are always ready to jump the guns geezzzzz :shock: relax! i`ve been a member for a long time here and i notice that they are more guy`s than females in this section!

thats all.
fishpump

Re: right!!

Post by fishpump »

highpressurepumper wrote:all the response i got are from males? :roll: you people are always ready to jump the guns geezzzzz :shock: relax! i`ve been a member for a long time here and i notice that they are more guy`s than females in this section!

thats all.
I get what your point now and I agree, the females that contribute
with the keyboard are few and far between, I think most of the female
pics are posted by husbands or boyfriends. The only girl posting I can think of at the present is Busterloki, she will answer questions from
a female point of view. Quite a few bailed out, Kittenfish was a big
contributer, she left, ect. ect,
busterloki

don't understand it!!!

Post by busterloki »

Hi Highpressurepumper,

Really don't understand myself theres only one or two other girls that post by them selfs, like fishpump said its there boyfirends or husbans that are doing the posting and its kinda like if there men didn't post for them there pics wouldn't be here do you understand what I'm tryin to say so in a big way I'm kinda glad that they are posting for them or we wouldn't have the variety that we have now, don't look a gifted horse in the mouth my friend things could be worse hopefully the girls will take a liking to posting and run with it and you have to remember that old saying who wears the pants in the family I could be way off and I apolagize to anyone if I am so I hope that the girls will see my thread and want to do there own its alot of fun I have made it one of my hobbies, my husban pumps but hes doesn't want to post in the mans section so every so often I will put him on my thread with me its all about having fun and I want to have alot more He He :D BL
xerxes

Post by xerxes »

HEAR HEAR!!!

Well said

Xerxes
My balls are made for bouncing...
grumpy2

Post by grumpy2 »

Couldn't agree more.

I enjoy pumping when I can - shame its not more often.

I am trying to interest my wife and hope to make progress on that front.

However, she lets/likes me to play on the PC and isn't interested in how it works, let alone finding out how to post. I'm working on that too.

For me, just seeing such fantastic pussies pumped etc. is a teriffic. if my wife wants me to post her pictures great, even if its in one of my posts.

Grumps