Which equipment to buy- help wanted!

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

pumpernickel

Which equipment to buy- help wanted!

Post by pumpernickel »

Here's one question for the pumping ladies:

I woult like to know what equipment you are using. I've read on a love toy test site that the vagina sucker and that one from Froehle are no good. The rim is on the vagina sucker is hard as hell and hurts, the sucker is way too big and will fit maybe only a horse. Because of the size it's hard to get a decent seal (both suckers) and the pumpball is crap, because it can't create the necessary vacuum. The seal on the Froehle tube is made of soft silicone but slips off and all the pressure is gone. Mens tubes are much too long and you don't need a 10" long tube.,
Any advice will be appriciated and if an address where to buy is supplied the better.
My gf and I want to give it a try but not with such crap. So we need advice what to buy and get so nice results as so many hot ladies have shown here.
Thanks in advance
pumpernickel
djswells

Post by djswells »

sorry to hijack,but could someone also tell me all of the above but where i can buy in the uk plz :P
GC

Post by GC »

I have to disagree about the vagina sucker, I think it may still be the best.
milneburg

Post by milneburg »

The newart products work great.
decoguy

Post by decoguy »

Newart rocks!!
Nymphomane1

Post by Nymphomane1 »

The Newart products ar the best you can buy for Money. The small cup ist the best for beginners. Look at my pic, that is a small cup. i'm a beginner too. I oder my pump and cup her: http://store.newart.com/pussypump.html
Best Regards.
Heike
Attachments
DSC03732.JPG
DSC03732.JPG (58.54 KiB) Viewed 6772 times
pumpernickel

Post by pumpernickel »

Hi Nympho,

thank you for your advice, can you tell me which size you bought and which pressure and time you are using?

thanX
pumpernickel