Great Pumped Pussy Pics

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

milneburg

Great Pumped Pussy Pics

Post by milneburg »

:( I would love to post some great pumped pussy pics, but I asked for some help as a newfer with pumping and no one responded. Apparently the only people interested in this group are voyeurs and the exhibishionists that feed their need. I thought this would be a group really interested in people getting into the pumping experience and enjoying helping newfers like me and my wife. If nobody new gets involved don't you realize you're just going to be looking at the same pussies over and over. I asked some rather simple questions, got a number of views, but not one, NOT ONE, response. I will find out the information I am seeking, even if by trial and error, but, if this group continues to show the same characteristics to me they will never enjoy the pics I generate. Hey group! There are other forums on the net re. pumping. I am beginning to think that I am dealing with a lot of people who have nothing to give, inspite of the fact that they could help a lot of people. I'll give it a few more days, and then, if no one cares, I'll cancel my membership and concentrate on agroup of people who really want to SHARE an experience.
freemanx

Post by freemanx »

Hi!
Im wery bad with english but. i think so. If the pump is too big, try to get smaller. You are wery lucky guy. My wife seems do not like pumping, she said she's uncomfortable. Sle love fisting and all that. Is your'e wife so skinny or what. Try to use some KY gel.. Well anyway have a nice day.. :)
milneburg

thanks

Post by milneburg »

Thanks for the reply. It's nic eto know that someone out there is willing to try to help.
milneburg

thanks

Post by milneburg »

Thanks for the reply. It's nic eto know that someone out there is willing to try to help.
decoguy

Post by decoguy »

As far as posting pics go to browes down below and find the file on your hard drive and double click it and press submit. My wife is also a little scared about pumping we have done it a few times and she seemed to like it. We pumped together for the first time and she said "that is hot" but she looked at some of the pics on the forum and got kinda scared. I tryed to explain that it takes years to acheave what some of the gals have done (btw bravo and keep up the good work!!) Maybe she will come around maybe she won't its up to her.
We bought a pump from a store that did not work because it was too big. Then bought a pump from newart.com and it worked great. I would recommend newart for male and female pumps they work great.

I hope this helps.

Here is a pic of unpumped and just pierced 5 minutes after.
Attachments
DCP00966.JPG
DCP00966.JPG (214.4 KiB) Viewed 23103 times
milneburg

thanks

Post by milneburg »

Thanks for the reply. Nice pic with piercings. When your wife pumps how much pressure does she use, and how long does she stay in the cup before taking a break or stopping all together? Does she lube just the cup or her entire vulva area? Has she tried clit pumping? If so, is it best to do this before pumping the entire pussy? As you can see I have many questions. Any and all information will be appreciated. Thanks!
milneburg

thanks

Post by milneburg »

Thanks for the reply. Nice pic with piercings. When your wife pumps how much pressure does she use, and how long does she stay in the cup before taking a break or stopping all together? Does she lube just the cup or her entire vulva area? Has she tried clit pumping? If so, is it best to do this before pumping the entire pussy? As you can see I have many questions. Any and all information will be appreciated. Thanks!
decoguy

Post by decoguy »

the pressure is about 5 for 30 minutes with a 10 minute break then 30 minutes. I have seen many pics of clit pump on then a penise pump over the top of that. I would assume that you could do either or in any order. They key is to go slow and not cause any discomfort. Have you pumped yet? Do you have any pics that you would be willing to share. If not on the board we can share privatly. Either way have fun with it.
milneburg

Post by milneburg »

WE are still waiting for the pump and cylinders from newart so we have not yet pumped except with the one from the local adult store which really did not work. Thus, no pics at this time. I am hoping the pump will arrive today or tomorrow. I can only hope we have good results and that my wife will be willing to have some pics taken. Again, thanks for your help!!!
decoguy

Post by decoguy »

Do some before and after pics that way you will be able to look at the difference more closely.

Have fun
rexcouple

Post by rexcouple »

milneburg, always let your wife control the pressure when she is pumping.
She knows if the suction pressure on her is right. Always let her determine if she is into the mode of pumping don´t force her.
It can take sometime for her to learn what is best and if you listen to your partner you will both enjoy it more pumping.

regards
rex/rexcouple
vinyl_junkee333

Post by vinyl_junkee333 »

This is a nice thread. I'm glad you've gotten some response...also, thanks for the info everyone. Hope the pump comes soon and you guys can enjoy. Remember...

The couple that pumps together...stays together.
robbatwood

safe pumping

Post by robbatwood »

Just remember, the longer you pump, the less vacuum you can use. Don't expect quick results- it takes months to see a permanent change if you don't want to risk permanent injury or dysfunction. My general rule is a vacuum of about 2 1/2 pounds/sq.inch allows about 45 minutes. More for some, less for others. The longer even a small vacuum is maintained, the longer the results last and this varies with different bodies. Find what works for you but work up to it. I've had blisters, blood and water, but no permanent damage.
milneburg

Thanks!

Post by milneburg »

Thanks to all of you who have replied. Newart had a back order on the female cup so it is going to be shipped tomorrow. Hopefully it will arrive by Friday. If anyone else out there has suggestions I am all ears. I am especially curious about pumping the clit, either before or after the full pussy cup. Anyone have any ideas on this?
milneburg

Thanks!

Post by milneburg »

Thanks to all of you who have replied. Newart had a back order on the female cup so it is going to be shipped tomorrow. Hopefully it will arrive by Friday. If anyone else out there has suggestions I am all ears. I am especially curious about pumping the clit, either before or after the full pussy cup. Anyone have any ideas on this?