2 LITERS DEXTROSE 10%. ENJOY!!

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

saline_guy

Re: 2 LITERS DEXTROSE 10%. ENJOY!!

Post by saline_guy »

macp wrote:Holy shit :shock: :shock:
LOL. :D
Balls on Steriods! No limit. Grow..grow..grow..grow!
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

eddiebizzare wrote:WOW....

If you do do the saline N2o combo please shoot video of it...
Eddie i will do my best for you as well as others but its kind of hard doing video from your cell phone camcorder. Thats no excuse i will do my best and i will have a video for everyone to enjoy. By the way i love your n2o work. How big u gettin these days with your progress from your n2o sessions? I would love to see more of your pics. :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

22tat wrote:A little pain for a lot of gain, huh? :) Who said blazing trails would be easy. LOL! I'll take you on that challenge of taking it to the next level. Gonna need some advice on how to max the stretch.
Yes a lot of gain indeed lol. For you 22tat, since u know u can do 3 liters on your next session i would do 3 liters again followed by some n2o to stretch u out a little more pass 3 liters and keep doing cycles of that for about an hour or so. That way u have a solid 3 liters in your sac with some extra stretch from the n2o without wasting a whole other liter just to get a little more of a stretch if u know what i mean. That's one option. Second option would be for you to do 3 liters and wait around 12+ hours and infuse another liter at that time. This will not only give your sac a little looseness because it's 12+ hours later but now when u top your sac back off u get that sensation of it getting nice, stretched and tight again but it feels even better this time cuz u realize it can hold more than the 12 hours previous. For me after about 12-15 hours later my body (very high metabolism) absorbs around 700cc, so when u do another liter not only are u topping back off but now u have probably about 3300cc. After sessions like that u will soon realize how big u can get pretty fast. So to sum it up on max stretching best methods that works for me are:

1. saline & n2o combo

or

2. saline with a re-fill (sometimes re-fills)
gearedrock

Post by gearedrock »

Really great, I love it! I'm glad you were able to ride through without too much trouble. Looking forward to trying dextrose myself. :)
Mostly fetish stuff:
https://xhamster.com/users/gearedrock
https://twitter.com/gearedrock
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

gearedrock wrote:Really great, I love it! I'm glad you were able to ride through without too much trouble. Looking forward to trying dextrose myself. :)
Awesome. Cant wait to see the pics :D
eddiebizzare

Post by eddiebizzare »

saline_guy wrote:
eddiebizzare wrote:WOW....

If you do do the saline N2o combo please shoot video of it...
Eddie i will do my best for you as well as others but its kind of hard doing video from your cell phone camcorder. Thats no excuse i will do my best and i will have a video for everyone to enjoy. By the way i love your n2o work. How big u gettin these days with your progress from your n2o sessions? I would love to see more of your pics. :D

Great! looking forward to it.

My progress has been really good. I've done 30-40 inflation's at this point. My biggest thing is they are normally done "in the heat of passion" and one doesn't normally jump out of bed to grab the camera lol.
VB

Post by VB »

I'm sorry you were uncomfortable but you pics... WOW magnificent!
lepamplemousse

Post by lepamplemousse »

I'm a regular injector with glucose 10%; love the quickness of injection and the durable enlargement.
Please, do more!
be big, be proud, be happy
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

VB wrote:I'm sorry you were uncomfortable but you pics... WOW magnificent!
I was thinkin myself at least the pics turned out good. :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

lepamplemousse wrote:I'm a regular injector with glucose 10%; love the quickness of injection and the durable enlargement.
Please, do more!
The swell, the warmth, longevity, more for less. Just be careful with it is my advice to all.
samsung

Post by samsung »

:D :D :D :D what an idiot !! :D :D :D :D :D :D
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I gotta say, man. i was really concerned when i saw that you were planning to do this. I'm glad you didn't sustain any damage from it (well as far as you know anyway).
And i have to say that as crazy as you are I really like the look of the results :) Just don't fuck yourself up next time, ok? :)

And dude, i would totally work you over once you were finished getting huge, no matter how you got huge. Whatever it takes, man.

Cheers,
Russ.
wwbigballs

Post by wwbigballs »

ok where are you getting this dextrose from?they have 1 liter bags of 5% dextrose with .9% saline on the site atlanticmedsupply.but if you want 10% dextrose its only in bulk packs which is to expensive.
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

samsung wrote::D :D :D :D what an idiot !! :D :D :D :D :D :D
thanks for lettin me and everyone else know that your a big HATER. Not to mention after lookin at a lot of your post, what the hell have u done to contribute to this forum other than bitch and complain about peoples pics( callin people fake) when i havent seen a damn thing from u. I have not once ever disrespected anyone here but u are a negative piece of shit that has no business on this board. If you arent trying to help people, share, or be positive then shut the fuck up you jealous hater. Keep your negative opinions to your fuckin self bitch. Peace

With much love,

Saline Guy
Last edited by saline_guy on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

mRuss wrote:I gotta say, man. i was really concerned when i saw that you were planning to do this. I'm glad you didn't sustain any damage from it (well as far as you know anyway).
And i have to say that as crazy as you are I really like the look of the results :) Just don't fuck yourself up next time, ok? :)

And dude, i would totally work you over once you were finished getting huge, no matter how you got huge. Whatever it takes, man.

Cheers,
Russ.
oh believe me mRuss i was definetly concerned myself. All my blood sugar levels are perfectly normal and i feel really healthy but i will never do that amount again. Since then i have done 2 sessions with only 1 liter of dex. one of the sessions was with n20 mixed. I have pics ill post later. Does pumphog still infuse? have u done any infusions lately? i would love to see some recent pics of you man. :D