were new.still using the snake bite kit on clit.

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

cheerful

were new.still using the snake bite kit on clit.

Post by cheerful »

My woman and I are awaiting our new pump for her.Ordered it from cali.I ve tagged a few ppl in here and replied. Thanks for the wonderful fotos.As soon as the pump comes in I ll pop a few fotos on here .I wanted to thank the ppl that have popped on photos. This is what this place is all about.You get ppl on here that appear to just look and not share. What alot of ppl don t realize is that alot of the photos here are for the women that want comments for there efforts. So maybe its time to wake up and share your comments to encourage the attempts at erotica.Thank you again for the culture of our erotica.The womens attempts on here are monumental.To all the women that have allowed there men to photograph them on here in an aroused state,I thank you. My woman and I will be more than happy to share as well.After all it is about sharing.we ll make the contribution to our new friends.hoping to make new friends on the net. We are cheerful.Thanks again to the ppl on here we have replied too. german stretch shanon c 90 all the other ones I ve replied too. It will always come back 10 fold.oh scorp too. sorry if I never nailed the other names but we ve been playing.Time for spooning and enjoying the rain that has just started. Peace to all . cheerful in Canada.