How does the PW stay in?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

curious78

How does the PW stay in?

Post by curious78 »

Ok this probaly a dumb question, but in the long term PW tread I'm not seeing any prince alberts holding in the PW. How do they stay in with weight attached to them? Just shear friction? :oops: How much weight can be held?
Attachments
center-style-pw-006[1].jpg
center-style-pw-006[1].jpg (101.1 KiB) Viewed 5413 times
pisseguten

Re: How does the PW stay in?

Post by pisseguten »

The secret is the chamber behind the opening at the tip. See anatomical drawing:
penis.jpg
penis.jpg (48.06 KiB) Viewed 5292 times
The plug I and others have tried is mistakenly referred to as a PW, but the correct term is Penis Plug:
bondara.jpg
bondara.jpg (18.16 KiB) Viewed 5275 times
The bulb on this plug fits nicely inside the cocks "chamber". The opening at the cock tip is flexible, and after pushing the bulb thru it will snap tightly around the exit pipe.
Now reasonable weights (50-150 grams) can be hung from the ring. Too much weight will - naturally - function as a pulling factor on the plug, and pull it out in the end.
PIAWOL - Plugging is a way of life!
http://plugandplay.socialgo.com - my personal site for the world of penis plugs.
curious78

Post by curious78 »

Thank you ..
pudmeister

Post by pudmeister »

if you have a PA the you can buy a pW that has a little post that sticks thru you PA hole and has a ball on it. Also you can use a glans ring that can attach to the end of the PW.