Saline for foreskin restoration?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

stryfe

Post by stryfe »

Is it possible to inflate the foreskin with the intent of stretching it out.....or would the saline be absorbed or migrate down the shaft before it had a chance to do any good?
All of our posts! Enjoy
viewtopic.php?t=21516

How to make your own pumping gear====>
viewtopic.php?p=139037#139037
stuart66

Re: Saline for foreskin restoration?

Post by stuart66 »

whilst im not an expert i woud imagine that you could tie off your cock like you do sack when doing saline and it would inflate the whole shaft including the foreskin....

from what i understand of foreskin restoration this is a continual and gradual process that can tke years to regrow so while it may help it woul take a lot to stretch it permanently.....

maybe someone who has tried it can shed better light on it??
static25

Post by static25 »

I have done some penis pumping after infusing saline and with all of that extra fluid in your scrotum it transfers into your cock extremely fast, 2-3 times faster than just normal penis pumping. Watch out though it is easier to get blisters, since the transfer of fluid is so much faster than normal.

So maybe instead of inflating your penis only maybe just trying scrotum inflation and then pump your penis just a little bit to get the saline to migrate into your penis and wrap your shaft lightly so that it would move into your foreskin?

Just a thought....
stryfe

Post by stryfe »

Thanks for the input.....still a huge step from thinking about it.....to doing it....but I'm definitely intrigued

Thanks again
All of our posts! Enjoy
viewtopic.php?t=21516

How to make your own pumping gear====>
viewtopic.php?p=139037#139037
bigbiggerbiggest

Post by bigbiggerbiggest »

I’ve been doing this and it seems to be working. I do my cock first always, usually tying off with a large band at the base and more recently with a small hair tie at the head. I plan on doing it more and seeing the results