Pic's and or Vid's

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

cybnat

Pic's and or Vid's

Post by cybnat »

Please post your best pic's and or vid's of all of these sweet pumped pussies getting fucked by huge pumped cock's. My wife and I are novice to pumping but do so on occasion. Please post so we can pass the time while we wait on "Dennis the Menace" to pass through. :wink:
cybnat

????

Post by cybnat »

:( 1709 views and not one reply,pic or video. Do most of the pumpers only pump for self enjoyment? My wife and I enjoy our sessions and have videos and pictures of my swollen cock (8"x8.5" Maxed out) being sucked and stretching her pumped shaved pussy and ass but, we can not post at this time. Please share with everyone your intimate moments with your spouse while enjoying the benefits and feeling of being pumped or pumping.
zumpkin

Post by zumpkin »

I did my part. I haven't found a way to post video, yet, nor do I have any video to post, yet....
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

cybnat,
why don't you just surf the other postings where there are hundreds of pics and some videos ? My wife and I have posted dozens of recent pics (clit and cock in female pumping) but we post them in our own topic, not yours.
Scorpio
cybnat

Thanks ofr the reply

Post by cybnat »

:) Thanks for the replies from both of you. We have enjoyed both of your posts in the past (very exciting). We do surf this board, We only started this thread to narrow down to a specific topic for everyone including ourselves to find what we are looking for. We meant no disrepect to anyone.
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

Cybnat,
Sorry, my reply sounded bitchy, and I didn't mean it to. I didn't take the time to write out my thought which was just that your topic would get very crowded if we all put our own stuff in there.
Scorpio