sounding newbie

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

ballpumper808

sounding newbie

Post by ballpumper808 »

i bought a set of hegar sounds on ebay in Nov 07 and tried it once but i guess i was impatient and did not understand the sensation i was looking for. but just last wednesday i lubed up the sounds and tried again. starting with 5mm it slipped in and began to slide out by itself. this sliding out feeling felt so good, like cumming but very slowly. i repeated this again by gently pushing the sound back in and letting it slide out again. mmm. then i worked up to 6mm, 7mm, and finally 8mm. the sliding feeling was awesome. normally i don't precum much but the precum flowed a lot and the taste of it was nice and sweet. the next day i put the 6mm sound in the jacked off. wow, feeling the sound "plug" the cum flow was awesome.

but since i am new to this, i was wondering if these are the feelings i should be enjoying. thanks for any info. also please comment on my first sounding pics.
Attachments
sound right 1.JPG
sound right 1.JPG (99.36 KiB) Viewed 5426 times
sound top 1.JPG
sound top 1.JPG (70.47 KiB) Viewed 5419 times
sound top close.JPG
sound top close.JPG (127.42 KiB) Viewed 5426 times
sound front 1.JPG
sound front 1.JPG (70.67 KiB) Viewed 5428 times
sound left 1.JPG
sound left 1.JPG (85.09 KiB) Viewed 5420 times
sound left 2.JPG
sound left 2.JPG (79.79 KiB) Viewed 5421 times
ALOHA and have a "SWELL" day. i'm a ballpumping ADDICT in hawaii pumping to have 20+in balls. my blogs: http://www.smoothmuscledad808.tumblr.com[/b] Skype: ballpumper808, em: [email protected], Facebook: Tali Cano, Twitter: smoothmuscle808
Curious One

Sounding

Post by Curious One »

Hot pics. Let's see more.