Mein PA

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

wog

Mein PA

Post by wog »

Mein PA 8x15 SIB und 3,2 Loop
Attachments
8x15+loop
8x15+loop
wog-fna01.jpg (63.45 KiB) Viewed 8083 times
sklavensau

mm geil

Post by sklavensau »

hätte ich auch gern
Minimaus

Post by Minimaus »

Super Bild, bitte mehr davon.

Gruß Minimaus
wog

PA 8x25 SIB

Post by wog »

Hier mit einem 8x25 SIB
Attachments
wog-fna02.jpg
wog-fna02.jpg (34.35 KiB) Viewed 7647 times
RicanMan2001

Nice Picture

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Hey Wog,

I would love to have a PA like yours, but I afraid to have a big and ugly big hole in my glans. I have not seen before a picture of a PA pierced cock without the metal ring. Could you please post a picture of your cock showing the whole of your piercing? Thanks. Joe
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
fantasticgay

Post by fantasticgay »

das pic mit dem 8x25 SIB sieht so geil aus, der hammer
cirus

Post by cirus »

Would like one but too scared. Question, what happens to the frenulum, does the ring have to go through it or to one side. Also, did prince Albert realy have one, did he start the trend.
cirus.
colchesterbloke

Post by colchesterbloke »

I had one but it grew through after taking the size to 10mm. My frenum tore as a kid so the 'hole' was in the middle for me, but it can pass either side. It is reported that Prince Albert did have one either as a 'dressing ring' or keep his foreskin retracted.
Tony40400

Prince Albert Frenum Piercing

Post by Tony40400 »

Having a Prince Albert is good, especially if circumcised and already have frenum removes cos hole is in the centre, for those who dont, not a problem, first get a frenum piercing, then over a short time bring the piercing to the edge of the Frenum skin till there is a tiny bit of skin holding to the Gland, and then keep adding a little pressure till eventually the ring comes out of the Frenum ( If you keep it close to the underside of the gland, it will look a lot smoother), now there will be a little blood when this is done cos there is a blood vessel that will be broken, but this is minimal and using a sterile cloth the bleeding stops very quickly, and then you can start admiring your new look prince albert but without that ugly frnum attached - also cos there is no longer any attached skin, the gland is freer to move - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED. When I get a moment I will post a photo.
Hope that goes some way to helping.