selfmade urethra expansion and results playing with it

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

jerry201

selfmade urethra expansion and results playing with it

Post by jerry201 »

Hi,
feel free to comment my pictures.
Hope you will enjoy them! :-)
Attachments
IMG_6228b.jpg
IMG_6228b.jpg (49 KiB) Viewed 16444 times
IMG_6274b.jpg
IMG_6274b.jpg (473.14 KiB) Viewed 16316 times
IMG_6275b.jpg
IMG_6275b.jpg (40.51 KiB) Viewed 16443 times
IMG_6229.JPG
IMG_6229.JPG (119.58 KiB) Viewed 16444 times
IMG_6224.JPG
IMG_6224.JPG (127.83 KiB) Viewed 16448 times
Franky

Post by Franky »

Great finger shot - I'd like to be able to do that.

Franky
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
Lexi

Meatotomy

Post by Lexi »

Have you got a metatotomy?

8)
Solo Masturbant :D
jerry201

Post by jerry201 »

yes I first doubled the size of the peehole by cutting it myself (using a simple cutter)
I didn't want to cut any further; I was a bit fear of doing it and go to far, and it's also a bit painful and risky I guess so now I try to expand the hole slowly by inserting larger things in it.
rogj55

Post by rogj55 »

Jerry, nice pics. You did a good job on the meatotomy.
Insertable Objects Size to 15MM (.625 inches).
scott_ca

Post by scott_ca »

Very sweet!!! I have been working on the meatotomy for the past week now. Looks about the same as yours and can now stretch much better. So far, looks awesome. I love your pics....great stuff!!
ducati7481997

Post by ducati7481997 »

Your pics are inspirational....gorgeous glans with that expanded hole. thanks for sharing - it will motivate more of us to modify ourselves properly.
JHON

Post by JHON »

inspirational pics
I want to expand my peehole too, but i am a little afraid,
tried to expand with several things putting in.but got no furter then 12 mm.
one question, how goos the peeing when you have a meatotomy, can you pee in standing or is it going like a shower.
:shock:
albert181au

Post by albert181au »

I gave myself a partial meatotomy to assist with the pee hole play a couple of years ago and I now have to take more care when having a piss as it does tend to spray.

Having said that, I am still glad i did it as I can now almost take past the joint of my little finger.

I made myself a set of 15 smooth polished rods from welders rods (bronze) and carefully rounded the edges. I the would insert the rods one at a time until I was really stretched. Doing it this way I was able to insert the rods down the center so that as it stretched out, it pushed evenly on all side of my pee hole, and did not rub/wear/irritate the sides. If I inserted enough rods they would stay in place and I could walk around the house and do other stuff while stretching my pee hole - I can even take a leak as the piss just runs between the rods. I can take about 12 rods and am thinking of pushing it further but am trying to find out them stretch limit before I go past the point of no return (the point where the lining splits/tears and a hospital visit is required).
truflate

Post by truflate »

Great idea to use multiple rods. I too split my head to allow more stretching. I just made various solid plugs, and they don't allow "adjustment". I am surprised the rods stay in by themselves. That would be great. I will try it.

Don't worry too much about bleeding. On time I used Lidocaine to ease the pain and pushed too big a rod in too far. The result was a tear and a gush of blood. However, it stopped quickly and didn't seem to have any consequences. Obviously it is a really bad idea to split yourself open, but it was not catastrophic in my case.
truflate

Post by truflate »

For Jhon: I would not be afraid of a meatotomy. I have extended mine down to the glans and peeing is still no problem. You do not need much of a cut to help with stretching. If you just cut through the meatus and a little along the top side of your pee hole, that would be plenty. Maybe a total of 3/8" (9.5mm)? Maybe a little more?

I just did my cutting with an Xacto knife (with a new blade). It was not very painful, although I was amazed at how tough the skin was even with such a sharp blade. As I cut I could feel/hear a sort of "crunching" as the skin was cut. There was very little blood and everything was healed within a very few days.

By the way, there is a good group devoted to sounding: http://sounding.ning.com/main/authoriza ... ing.com%2F

To see where cutting and stretching can wind up, look up the name "Fred Peters" on the sounding forum. The trouble with cutting yourself is that it can become addictive! :wink: :wink: :wink: