Hairy v Shaved smooth

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

elsimate

Hairy v Shaved smooth

Post by elsimate »

My wife and I are both shaved; we find oral sex more sensitive and hygienic. I think that a totally shaved cock, balls, or a wet pussy, looks so much sexier and more inviting than a hairy one.
I have seen on here people leaving comments after seeing a photo about what they like or dislike about hairy parts, sometimes people don’t think before they write comments, which can cause offence.
So I would really like to know what people think about hair.
I would appreciate your views and thanks for your time E.
TWFJR

Post by TWFJR »

What you say was very appropriate. We must learn to accept all walks of life.
jd29

Post by jd29 »

I can not speak for any one but myself here. I am a really hairy guy, but after I started pumping some years ago I found that I needed to shave My cock and balls to get equipment to properly work, had an added benefit as condoms did not get caught in pubic hair (truly uncomfortable in the heat of the moment). and I found that the women I prefer to accept into my life are appreciative of the lack of hair around my cock and balls. I my self don't mind hair, as long as it is tidy and clean. I love the texture of it on my tongue . it can be fun to tug on. But thats what I like and if you don't thats O.K. too.

thanks

jd
stainless_steel

Vote Shaving

Post by stainless_steel »

I vote for shaved, looks nicer, cleaner and more sensitive.

SS
Email on photos is valid:

[email protected]
kelly96

Post by kelly96 »

KEEP! IT SHAVED.
I BEEN THAT WAY FOR OVER 3 YEARS.
KELLY96 :P :P
bender70

i agree

Post by bender70 »

i agree ive been waxing my pubes for years and ive never had a girl complain yet smooth looks good and tastes great on woman and men