The MEATOTOMY Theme!!!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

bpalma10

The MEATOTOMY Theme!!!

Post by bpalma10 »

Hello!

I'm just a regular guy who likes sounding and have been thinking about a body mod (especifically, a genital mod) for a long time.

I've seen a lot of things, and definetely the MEATOTOMY is what I want... I'd like to all the members of this forum who has one write about their experience with your 'bigger hole' hehe... Please tell me what do you think have gained with the meatotomy and some advices for making it.

Please include photos all who have some, they'll be really appreciated ^^

P.D. This theme could be use to talk about this wonderful mod in general, so let's begin using it! :D Greetings!!
TWFJR

Post by TWFJR »

bpalma10, Hi, I sent you an invite to "Male Genital Modifications." Hope you find the answers you are looking for.
marcotoo

hi

Post by marcotoo »

Well I have cut my slit bit by bit and I'm able to put 16mm sound in now :)
Attachments
IMG_0101.JPG
IMG_0101.JPG (74.2 KiB) Viewed 18118 times
subin

meatotomy/subincision

Post by subin »

hi bpalma10,first sorry for my bad english(i am from holland)
it's not so that after you make a meatotomy or even a subincision you can push in bigger sounds.your urethra channel stay the same sice.
but making a subincision was for me so horny(and i find my penis muts more beautyful) i make it with a razerblade.i love to see my boy bleeding.
(love needleplay)with a good sharp razerblade you can slowly cut your peehole open,step by step.it dont hurt at all.do it slowly and love seeing your penis bleeding.when you diside to make a meatotomy take pictures.love seeing cut open bleeding cock's.
the biggest sound i can have is a 16mm. subinboy(peter)
Attachments
my sub
my sub
HPIM1807-2.jpg (205.16 KiB) Viewed 17768 times
modbertje

Post by modbertje »

I cut my sub bit by bit.
orange59

body modification

Post by orange59 »

Hi there ,
if you want to find out more info the best site is bme.com there you will find unbiased and helpful info.
Hope this helps. :)
pudmeister

Post by pudmeister »

i have a partial meatotomy. i cut mine originally when i got one of those penis plugs stuck in my cock. the only way to get it out was to snip the opening a bit. it finally popped out and where i snipped healed but never closed up like it was. since i was really interested in sounding i started researching meatotomy. and yes BME is a great place for pics of different degrees of this. i made a decision to go for a partial one, just enough to allow for a good size sound. i used the crush and snip method. that hardest part was closing the hemostat to that first click. cutting was simple with some sharp scissors. I can insert a 12mm sound and could probably stretch it farther if i tried. here is a pic of my cock with some rings on it and it shows the underside of my glans.
Attachments
cockrings.JPG
cockrings.JPG (32 KiB) Viewed 16453 times
TWFJR

Post by TWFJR »

pudmeister, It must have been difficult getting five rings under your dick head. What is the inside diameter of those rings?
pudmeister

Post by pudmeister »

they were 30mm and yes it was difficult getting them on and off. my glans got so swollen and the rings would not let it go down. here's a couple of pics of one coming off.
Attachments
cockrings2.JPG
cockrings2.JPG (38.37 KiB) Viewed 15421 times
cockrings3.JPG
cockrings3.JPG (38.05 KiB) Viewed 15417 times
TWFJR

WOW!

Post by TWFJR »

I think that I would have tried pressing the cock head with a wood vice to push the fluids out of the head to remove the rings. I was impressed with the rings in place. Thanks for the reply.
bpalma10

Post by bpalma10 »

Hey dudes... Any update in this thread... Any meatotomy pic to share... I'm willing to see it! :P :wink: