finally!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

vango

body piercing and modification

Post by vango »

They all look great! I had my first PA 8GA Dec 07, Jan 08 Frenum and 2 Guiche and 1 Nipple. I had great difficulty keeping my hands "to myself" the first few days after PA, and on the 3rd day had a terrific workout, best since puberty. Waiting for arrival of 4Ga PA and 8 GA nipple both very enjoyable. Guiche and Frenum feeling(s) negligible. I have a low pain threshold and have used EMLA creme to help desensitize during piercing.
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

as you stretch what are the results with your pissing? thats the only thing holding me back.
jerry 8)
ringedjohn

Post by ringedjohn »

gerardt wrote:as you stretch what are the results with your pissing? thats the only thing holding me back.
jerry 8)
When my PA was small - around 2 mm - I could control the pee stream. But now I have stretched to 8 mm and I have to sit to pee or use a plastic tube (made from a shampoo tube or similar). Taking the ring out does not make pissing any more controllable.

Sounds messy but it is not difficult to live with. I like having a PA :-)
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

hy john!
the pissing problem is always given, with my splitted cock too!
but it looks great and the feeling brings more than the pissing problems, isnt it? :lol:
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last