finally!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

gerardt

finally!

Post by gerardt »

hey!
i feel really silly posting this topic, but its a milestone for me and when it all works out, even the better. i have tried on several occassions to to a pa piercing. self/studio probably 4-5 times with no to bad results. went last nite and found the most friendly/clean/comfortable/experienced studio. totally at ease from moment one. nice 8g pa ancillry pain/no bleeding. im fuckin ecstatic!
jerry 8)
can you tell m fuckin ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or maybe im soo fuckin' happy!
or i love this shit?
Attachments
my pierce.jpg
my pierce.jpg (15.46 KiB) Viewed 15438 times
my pierce ii.jpg
my pierce ii.jpg (3.32 KiB) Viewed 15436 times
my pierce iii.jpg
my pierce iii.jpg (4.58 KiB) Viewed 15436 times
my pierce iv.jpg
my pierce iv.jpg (3.72 KiB) Viewed 15437 times
my piercingv.jpg
my piercingv.jpg (4.58 KiB) Viewed 15495 times
PumpMonkey

Post by PumpMonkey »

Nice Jerry ... I'm still trying to work up the courage here to get one.
simps

Post by simps »

Thats awesome man. I'm seriously thinking of getting one in the next few weeks.
spanky5147

My easiest so far

Post by spanky5147 »

I've had a PA on 3 seperate occassions. I took them out because the Mrs. didn't like them, she rules the sex dept!! It was by far the easiest piercing yet. There is just a thin piece of skin to go thru. I always started at 16g or 14g and worked up. I also did mine from the inside out, I thought it was easier. I now have an apradavya, it was really easy as well. Go for it !! You will not regret it, I haven't.
jpk338

Post by jpk338 »

CONGRATULATIONS! i have had mine now for 8 yrs and i never have regreted it. i started at 8 ga and am now a 0 ga. i also have a large scrotum piercing at the bottom of my sac 000 gauge i think i like that one even more good luck in your adventures
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

thanks guys!
i really did feel silly and thought i might get a view. this is the best, but the truth is it took a few times to get it right. so its not just a walk in the park and what i didnt say was that i have given up all my fun for 2-3 weeks.
no pump
maybe ball stretch
no sounding
no estim
so i guess saline is about all to do and i will will will!
thanks guys!!!!!
jerry 8)
ssb

Post by ssb »

so glad you showed us it looks fantastic im planing on getting one myself after seeing your pics i just cant wait to get my own thanks gerardt
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

dudes,
day 4. one more thing. this does affect your pee spray. i have found a way of holding it to mitigate it a bit but attention is required. sittin done is the only 100% guarantee. i still love it though!
jerry 8)
luchs32

Post by luchs32 »

Congrats on the PA.. Perfect placement too by the "LOOKS" of it... Thanks for sharing... Looks Great.. Glad to hear, and see it..
Luchs32
Saarpiercer

mein Prince Albert

Post by Saarpiercer »

wie findet ihr den den
Attachments
DSC00382.JPG
DSC00382.JPG (841.86 KiB) Viewed 14293 times
Alles ist im Bereich des möglichen
Saarpiercer

oder so

Post by Saarpiercer »

mal die ganze Pracht
Attachments
DSC00383.JPG
DSC00383.JPG (834.58 KiB) Viewed 14340 times
Alles ist im Bereich des möglichen
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

sp,
great display of your pics! ty. your a lot more advanced than i am. your piercing pics are hot but a little advanced for me!
love my pa !
jerry 8)

hey lets get a new male piercing thread goin! what do you all think? might be fun.
woody-jhb

Post by woody-jhb »

i noticed that it is a different size and type of ring in each pic :? particularly the last pic looks like a pretty large gauge ring ... must have been painful to stretch a new piercing to that size! :shock:
CitizenDildo

Post by CitizenDildo »

I have a serious question.
I got my first PA last Monday (and they started me off w/ a lame 14g...I'll be moving up to 12g next Monday)...anyway, I'm wondering if you have the same "tugging"/"pinching" sensation inside your dick where the PA is when you jack off.
I find it to be irritating...not that I'm not into a little pain w/ my pleasure, but I'd rather it be a comfortable jack-off, y'know?
I'm wondering if the smaller gauge has something to do w/ it, or maybe I was just pierced wrong?
Thoughts?

PS - I wish I had been pierced w/ a larger gauge to begin with like you were. It looks good by the way. Can't wait to get up to 8g or 10g and get a Prince's Wand.
jpk338

Post by jpk338 »

i was pierced with a 12 gauge and the jewelry that was first used was a 10 gauge. i couldnt jackoff for 2 wks. i wanted it to heal.after it was healed , i waited about 3-4 months and asked my piercer if i could go up a size, he said ok
one thing that Leatherman@Leatherwerks (my piercer) asked me right off the bat was i going to want to go to a large size, i said yes, and he placed the hole a little further away from the head of my cock to allow for the larger jewelry
my cock isn't that big so i have stopped at 0 zero gauge. i wish it was possible to send a pic but i cant at this time hope this helps