DIY plug "TheBolt"

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

xavier

DIY plug "TheBolt"

Post by xavier »

My new homemade plug made from a 3/8" stainless shouldered bolt.

8) X
Attachments
ThBolt.JPG
ThBolt.JPG (18.28 KiB) Viewed 10584 times
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

make me one too but about 4" long!!!!!!!!!
serious,
jerry 8)
Tuber12

Post by Tuber12 »

How did you make that? Do you have a lathe?
xavier

Post by xavier »

Jerry; I would not mind making you one, but the one here took many hours. It's only 1.75" long and the steel is not the best. I made it only as a stepping stone, so to speak, to be able to use my "Little Fucker Plug". I bought that plug after reading that it measured .375". It actually measures .406" or about 10.33mm. I am now able to get it in, not very easy but I can.

Tuber; I used the accessory shaft on my radial arm saw with a chuck to spin the bolt. Not quite the right tool but it did work. It just took forever between grinding, sanding, and polishing.

8) X
phred3131

Post by phred3131 »

Here is a picture of some of my home projects. Xavier you are right they do take a long time to make. The little one I did all by hand with it chucked in my drill press the other two were turned on a mini lathe but they still take a lot of polishing and fine tuning. Mine were made from 316 surgical steel. It is a high quality steel but takes a lot of work. I have a few other things in mind just haven't had the time.
Attachments
doodas.JPG
doodas.JPG (17.61 KiB) Viewed 9114 times
maxsand

Post by maxsand »

Yo Xavier: Dude, once again, You're Lame. "John The Wand Man" makes Righteouness Jamm'in Professional SSSteel for the Pissss Hole.
You're Boy Scout Project might get you that, long coveted, Merrit Badge, but it fails the Industrial Test. Hey, Just Keep On Do'in What You're Do'in!Limp On Dude! Max Sand
xavier

Post by xavier »

Hey; Red: Fine work my friend. I like that we can all make things to please oneself! Others just need to buy them, We must all grow and move on!
8) X

PS: Sand; You are out of gas!
ClevelandBiCurious

Post by ClevelandBiCurious »

I would be very interested in knowing the process that you used once the bold was chucked up to get it to the final product you've pictured.