Share your self-suck experience

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

rogj55

Share your self-suck experience

Post by rogj55 »

Invariably with large cock posting comments are made such as “I’ll bet you self-suck, can you suck that dick, I want to suck it, etc”. I suspect almost everyone has attempted that feat! Share your experience with others.

My cock is 6.5-7 inches and routinely in my younger years I would limber up & get enough of the head in my mouth to cum. I swallowed about half of the time (the idea of swallowing is always less appealing after you come). I can still easily lick the head.
Franky

Post by Franky »

Rog

When I was younger I could suck off my knob - it was great! I loved the gush of hot spunk into the back of my mouth and, yes, I too used to swallow it all. It was always my idea that I would save wasting my spunk by eating it all but I like to see it flying too much to keep my promise.

Franky
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
pumpbud

Re: Share your self-suck experience

Post by pumpbud »

rogj55 wrote:Invariably with large cock posting comments are made such as “I’ll bet you self-suck, .... ..ng after you come). I can still easily lick the head.
When I was 15-16 y.o. I could suck my cock but as time passes by and after putting some pounds (many more indeed :lol: ) ...those were days... . Sometimes I dream of sucking myself, really easy and so real.. It's funny.
BTW, self-sucking , check the clip bellow and tell us what you think (the guy is something :P )
http://de.swoopshare.com/file/57f486062 ... IN&lang=de

Pumpbud :wink:
Last edited by pumpbud on Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
pisslover

suck

Post by pisslover »

I also used to be able to suck my own cock and balls
of course now I can not even get my fucking wife to do it for me
I have been pumping my balls super large for years for no reason
other then to look at them as I jerk off to some other guy blowing his load as I call it a act of GOD if I cum at all
I will continue to abuse my balls until they fall off from abuse
its the only way I have to get off.
So some you are thinking why not get a guy
ok you live in the woods, your fucking wife how last came when the dog sucked her leg.
The closet town has 2 meeting spots ever one there is hunting for that 18 year old who hasnt grown up yet they will not play with a fat pig as I am
330 lbs pig who drinks DRINKS piss they want a ass.
so I sit here alone pumping my balls to extreme sie to pay with
booze is the best along with poppers wish I have the srtong surff for me
Would like to meet other ballpumpers
and men into ball torture including
needle in balls
ZGZIGGLER

Post by ZGZIGGLER »

Can you post some have self suk photos?
rogj55

Post by rogj55 »

I have no self-suck pics. Other may want to post their SS pics here.
Insertable Objects Size to 15MM (.625 inches).
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

pl,
that reply solidifies why you seem so combative to at least my posts. dont be so sad. we all have issues that we dont like.
friend,
jerry 8)
Tandm

Post by Tandm »

Pisslover,

Please start a blog for us.....
[/quote]
buddy2

Post by buddy2 »

Hi Guys

Yes at around the age of 15 to 25 I used to self suck my 8 1/2 inch probably half as much as wanking and definatly several times a week. Plus for a short while I was able to to do a bit of deep throat but preferred the coming in my mouth rather than my throat.

Sadly for the last 25 years or so the few [well ok then ..many] extra pounds have put paid to this enjoyable experience. As a matter of fact I tried before writing this and failed to make contact by about 10 inches.

Oh what lovely memories......
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

hah!
got caught by my grandmother with my dick in my mouth and a cock up my ass a long time ago. she left rapidly and i finished my good time. the exact details of the cock cannot be revealed here. but it was friggin hot and i enjoyed that scene many times.
oh to be that flexible now!
jerry 8)
Attachments
susies wish.jpg
susies wish.jpg (20.88 KiB) Viewed 19653 times
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

I used to be able to selfsuck at least the head and about an inch or two of my dick when i was younger and more flexable. I try these days and all i get is a stiff neck, sore back, and dreams of yesteryears.... O well...
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
buddy2

Post by buddy2 »

I try these days and all i get is a stiff neck, sore back, and dreams of yesteryears.... O well...
Sadly this seems to be the story here.. sigh..
formaldehyde

When I was a lot younger . . .

Post by formaldehyde »

Lucky me!
Attachments
LuckyMe-001.JPG
LuckyMe-001.JPG (19.25 KiB) Viewed 18924 times
Wildcard469

Self sucking

Post by Wildcard469 »

First tried it around 13 or so. Finialy got my cock head in, then after more practice [ fun] could get another inch or two in my mouth. Wow what a great feeling actually sucking my own cock. Then cumming in my mouth for the first time was another wild feeling.
I did get caught once by an older male cousin. [ can't say more here]
Last time was early 20s, I did it for a wild kinky GF.
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

There are lots of self-suck videos on xtube.com, you just have to look around for the free ones.
Scorpio