GOING HEADLESS

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

splitcox

GOING HEADLESS

Post by splitcox »

I am in the process of removing the heads of my already split glans... Anyone else in the process of going headless. Anyone interewsted in chatting about glansectomy/penectomy? [email protected] Jimmy ...aka.SPLITCOX
Attachments
going headless
going headless
2007-08-19-67226.jpg (320.48 KiB) Viewed 23491 times
goingheadless
goingheadless
2007-08-19-66927.jpg (313.15 KiB) Viewed 23548 times
strange and unusual is not strange and unusual to me.
polishpump

???????????????????????????

Post by polishpump »

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make Love not War
splitcox

Ill be happy to talk about

Post by splitcox »

Email me and I will tell you why. [email protected]
c4d3d2

Post by c4d3d2 »

thats crazy...I'm sure you have your reasons but I love the way my lower head looks and feels.
splitcox

Post by splitcox »

yes I have my reasons... If you really want to know more pleae email me. I have been in the "closet" about wanting to be headless for about 45 years. I split my glans competely about 7 years ago. I found the cut areas to have MUCH more sensitivity than the glans ever did. I can cum by just rubbing the split area. THe orgasms are more intense. I am 55 years old, I dont F**k (to me that is rather sickning). I dont date, for that matter. I know that other men have the same desire but are afraid to talk about it. I have posted messages and photos on newart because I feel the this is a place were ALL desires are welcome. Perhaps I cn open the door for other glansectomy/penectomy guys to talk about it. Who know, There MIGHT be someone out there for each of us.
Psychomech

Post by Psychomech »

While I don't really understand I still wish you the best of luck. As a famous song goes "Different Strokes for Different Folks".
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Yeah, splitcox, its hot!!! But who doesnt feel like a cutter, also cant understand our desire. I believe its the predisposition for this mods. Some months ago i had tried to make deep grooves insides of my cock heads. At the same places where you have so wonderfull deep cuttings. But the grooves are healed totally smooth. I wished the grooves for better rubbling in my wife, but it isnt gone. A total removal of my head my wife never would allowe me, she would cry. Im glad that she has accepted my cocksplitting! :) :twisted:
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
modbertje

What's the status of your split glans?

Post by modbertje »

Dear Splitcox.
What's the status of your split glans?
Did you remove the right half already?

Modbertje
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

glans less going
hy boys - in mod.com (i believe its free access for all) is a wonderfull arrousing pic of a headless cock: look under 'extreme', called ' glans removal'. a wonderfull cutted cock with a nice stumb, he says his girlfriend has it cutted, but it looks so good, so i would say it was a doctor. :) :twisted:
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
modick68

Post by modick68 »

Jack, please send a link to the pictures your talking about, i do not know what site your talking about
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

im a as! excuse me modick, it has to be called 'modblog' of bme, but i believe it goes without an access. there is a wonderfull 'glans removal' and its more than the glans removed, i believe the half cock is cutted off, but a very good styled work!!!!! 8)
pisslover

ok remove your cock

Post by pisslover »

remove your cock head so that you will never have any cum again
sounds good to me
Would like to meet other ballpumpers
and men into ball torture including
needle in balls
pmpkng247

Re: ok remove your cock

Post by pmpkng247 »

pisslover wrote:remove your cock head so that you will never have any cum again
sounds good to me
If you remove your cock head you can still cum.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

pmpkng is right, without cock head you can cum too. It will need more and longer yerking, but you will cum! My new inner scar skin by splitting is very sensitive for touching and yerking: so the new scar tip of your shorted or cutted cock will be very sensitiv for yerking, suckling and pussy rubbling...-only it will stay longer until the splash... 8)
pumperdave

Post by pumperdave »

hi splitcox have you removed all of your glands yes would love to see more pics