stretching Peehole, male and female

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

alan69

Re: stretching Peehole, male and female

Post by alan69 »

Yes, pissholes are where the pleasure is. I just love to cum with something large deep in my hole. Then I can recover from the spasms of ecstasy and saunter into the can, pull the sound, and watch the ton of fuckwads drool listlessly into the toilet. Here are a few recent picts. Too bad we don't have many other postings these days. Happy sounding play to all you wonderful and delightful perverts. (I still want to see pictures of guys getting fucked in their pissholes by other guys.) If you can't bring yourselves to post them, send them to my email [email protected].
Attachments
DCP01841.JPG
DCP01841.JPG (187.87 KiB) Viewed 4835 times
DCP01850.JPG
DCP01850.JPG (149.29 KiB) Viewed 4831 times
luchs32

Re: stretching Peehole, male and female

Post by luchs32 »

I suppose that there are a lot of people guys and gals stretching their piss slit. Mine with my new sounding set is already up and going, will insert three at a time if I can get away with it, biggest to smallest, looks pretty good, and feels GREAT. My "friend" wants me to help someone else too expand their hole too.

Hmmm sounds good to me.. We both like looking at these pictures and seeing the stories and comments behind them. Keep sounding, everyone, it is such a pleasure to do it with friends too.
Luchs32