PUMPERS IN OHIO

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

PUMPER69

PUMPERS IN OHIO

Post by PUMPER69 »

::)looking to get a few good men together for first Sat. in Aug for some good pump and play.  reply with pic there is always room for one more
Kroberto

Re: PUMPERS IN OHIO

Post by Kroberto »

I wish i was free to join you that day. <br><br>anyone in Northwest Ohio pumping. contact me.
chubb

Post by chubb »

im in ne ohio,<br>but you can look anyway!
yoga

Post by yoga »

love to hook up with you in the NE ohio area
jyeargin

Post by jyeargin »

Us NE Ohio guys should get to know each other....
mickey

Post by mickey »

Kind of new to all this. Would very much like to hook-up with more experienced very well-endowed pumpers in NE Ohio--MUST BE WELL_ENDOWED- before pumping and enormous (donkey dick) after pumping.  Love to learn about nipple stretching, foreskin enlargement, ball stretching. etc.  I have big tits now(from taking estrogen) I'm a real freak! You'll love sucking my tits for hours, it'll get your bloated meat off either on my tits or in my mouth -down my throat. [email protected]
Neil  K. Wollpert

Post by Neil  K. Wollpert »

Live in Dayton Ohio and have wanted to pump for a long time if you live any where close send me a line. Neil
joeboyscoh

Post by joeboyscoh »

newbie here, I am in columbus. Anyone in that area wanting to hook up please let me know. I am 18 and not too well endowed only about 6 in, will post a picture later on this week. I have my nipples pierced and am getting ready to get a pa. I want to start pumping, but I live in a dorm at college, roomate is very strait laced, so I cant keep one here. If you are UNDER 22 and OVER 15 give me a buzz. Or if you have any advice on how to start let me know.<br>                                     Joe
greatpouch

Post by greatpouch »

any pumpers in cincinnati.  24 year old here with a 8 1/2 inch cock thats thick. looking to make it even bigger with a pumper or slaine. also mabey geting into some kinky sceens. but thats just an option
Attachments
38999.jpg
38999.jpg
38999.jpg (4.04 KiB) Viewed 7957 times
mr7_25

Post by mr7_25 »

NW ohio, as in near toledo?
northpghpumper

Post by northpghpumper »

hey guys I am in pittsburgh P.A. but travel all eastern ohio weekdays+can meet during the morn-afternoon-evening for with huge bloated cock+balls from driving+pumping.I am 6ft-1"---210lbs + 7"cock that can pack a 3"tube. call412-445-3293weekdays or leave message on v.m. to call you back.e-mail [email protected]
Kroberto

Post by Kroberto »

Hey I am in Toledo
Last edited by Kroberto on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ytownman

Post by ytownman »

Youngstown Ohio here.  Looking for some local guys to spend some   pumping and ball play time with.<br>[email protected]
rozar

Post by rozar »

Cleveland area here and I love to pump my cock I am interested in getting together for pumping fun... [email protected]
Vershot14u

Post by Vershot14u »

Been pumping for years, lets have some fun...
Handsome, mild to wild guy, always plays safe, from preppy to leather, not much I haven\'t tried.