Louisville Ky area..Pumper wanted to pump and play

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

Bigguy_Pumped

Louisville Ky area..Pumper wanted to pump and play

Post by Bigguy_Pumped »

Any one or any couple in our area interested in meeting , pumping, and playing with my wife and me please contact us...
Bigguy,,,

Look me up on Yahoo as \"bigguy_pumpin\"
JAY OHIO 19 YR PUMPER

Re: Louisville Ky area..Pumper wanted to pump and

Post by JAY OHIO 19 YR PUMPER »

Hey Bigguy_Pumpin In KY.<br><br>The name is Dennis, Ive been pumping for over 19 years and love it..... I would LOVE to hook up with you and your<br>wife for some pumping fun....No presure HONEST.<br>Im 39, Italian...175 to 190, Depending on my work out schedule<br>...Like to work out, 6.25'.....and love making my meat huge.<br>I have all the tubes starting from the 2x9 and all the ones between up to the 3-3/4x10 and a monstertube and a buddy tube......I pump with another experienced vac pumper....he goes by the name of <br>BIGOLEDAD...aka mike....I am sure you have seen his pictures at the<br>pump sites....he goes to the extreme...where as I take it slow.<br>I can fill a 3x9 with meat only..no balls or ball skin.<br><br>   Would you be interested in echanging pics and videos??<br>For my eyes only...Promise....the same goes for my pictures..<br>Some of the have my face in them. u understand I am sure..<br>I would really like to see your body and face while tubed...<br>Would love to see the face atttached to that Big Beautiful<br>Pumped piece of meat. (PLEASE>...>BEGGING) FOR MY EYES ONLY......PROMISE.<br><br>   Where are you located? etc. I would love to do a vhs pump movie with another experienced pumper....I LOVE YOUR MINI MPG's you post.<br><br>Have some in quicktime i took of myself but takes forever to send.<br>Need to cut down on time with my digital camera. How do you edit yours down? what Program? etc.?<br><br><br>    If you ever get to columbus ohio or are traveling through....lets get together and have a long long pump session. Love to tube my meat and also have a  sound slid down the inside of my meat...Feels awesome. Even If we have to meat half way and stay at a motel for<br>the entire weekend and pump some meat to huge proportions with<br>each others help and tips and encouragement. what do you think?<br><br>Do you thinump and assist us?<br><br>Do you ever or have you ever used sounds???? Do you know what<br>they even are? Try it sometime with the sound down your meat and your packing a tube full of nothing but meat , no balls<br>and bang the bottom of the tube and the sound vibrates inside<br>your meat ....it a awsome feeling and sometimes i blow so<br>hard that the sound is gussed out of my meat by the <br>pressure of the cum coming out of my meat....<br>Its like jacking off from the inside of your meat...<br>let me k now if you got this and send a couple of pics of you <br>pumpin....<br><br>Interested in trying saline with you also..<br>lets get to gether and pump some meat HUGE!!!<br>Jay In columbus ohio<br><br>Hope to hear from ya,<br>Later,<br>DENNIS<br><br>"Keep it Lubed & Tubed" ( Is my saying)<br><br>DO YOU EVER GET TO COLUMBUS OHIO??? WE COULD <br>PUMP MEAT TO HUGE PROPORTIONS TOGETHER IF YOU WANT. I WORK AND LIVE OUT OF MY HOUSE SO IM HERE 24/7 I ALWAYS WANTED TO PUMP WITH ANOTHER DUDE AND<br>HIS WIFE HELPING AND ASSISTING...INTERESTED?<br>WE COULD EVEN VIDEO AND TAKE PICS???<br>MY BROTHER LIVES IN LEXINGTON...WHERE ARE YOU<br>LOCATED?<br>LATER BRO.<br><br><br>I have been pumpin meat for over 19 years..<br>experienced and have all the tubes from the 2x9 and all the ones up thru the 3-3/4x9...buddy and monster tube.<br>want to exchange pics?<br>here are some new ones of me and my buddy here<br>in columbus ohio [email protected] aka mike<br>enjoy and let me know that these pics came through.ok?<br>Dennis<br>I also like sounds and sounds down my meat while tubed.<br>ever try it?
JAY OHIO 19 YR PUMPER

Hey Bigguy_Pumpin In KY.<br><br>The name is Dennis, Ive been pumping for over 19 years and love it..... I would LOVE to hook up with you and your<br>wife for some pumping fun....No presure HONEST.<br>Im 39, Italian...175 to 190, Depending on my work out schedule<br>...Like to work out, 6.25'.....and love making my meat huge.<br>I have all the tubes starting from the 2x9 and all the ones between up to the 3-3/4x10 and a monstertube and a buddy tube......I pump with another experienced vac pumper....he goes by the name of <br>BIGOLEDAD...aka mike....I am sure you have seen his pictures at the<br>pump sites....he goes to the extreme...where as I take it slow.<br>I can fill a 3x9 with meat only..no balls or ball skin.<br><br>   Would you be interested in echanging pics and videos??<br>For my eyes only...Promise....the same goes for my pictures..<br>Some of the have my face in them. u understand I am sure..<br>I would really like to see your body and face while tubed...<br>Would love to see the face atttached to that Big Beautiful<br>Pumped piece of meat. (PLEASE>...>BEGGING) FOR MY EYES ONLY......PROMISE.<br><br>   Where are you located? etc. I would love to do a vhs pump movie with another experienced pumper....I LOVE YOUR MINI MPG's you post.<br><br>Have some in quicktime i took of myself but takes forever to send.<br>Need to cut down on time with my digital camera. How do you edit yours down? what Program? etc.?<br><br><br>    If you ever get to columbus ohio or are traveling through....lets get together and have a long long pump session. Love to tube my meat and also have a  sound slid down the inside of my meat...Feels awesome. Even If we have to meat half way and stay at a motel for<br>the entire weekend and pump some meat to huge proportions with<br>each others help and tips and encouragement. what do you think?<br><br>Do you thinump and assist us?<br><br>Do you ever or have you ever used sounds???? Do you know what<br>they even are? Try it sometime with the sound down your meat and your packing a tube full of nothing but meat , no balls<br>and bang the bottom of the tube and the sound vibrates inside<br>your meat ....it a awsome feeling and sometimes i blow so<br>hard that the sound is gussed out of my meat by the <br>pressure of the cum coming out of my meat....<br>Its like jacking off from the inside of your meat...<br>let me k now if you got this and send a couple of pics of you <br>pumpin....<br><br>Interested in trying saline with you also..<br>lets get to gether and pump some meat HUGE!!!<br>Jay In columbus ohio<br><br>Hope to hear from ya,<br>Later,<br>DENNIS<br><br>"Keep it Lubed & Tubed" ( Is my saying)<br><br>DO YOU EVER GET TO COLUMBUS OHIO??? WE COULD <br>PUMP MEAT TO HUGE PROPORTIONS TOGETHER IF YOU WANT. I WORK AND LIVE OUT OF MY HOUSE SO IM HERE 24/7 I ALWAYS WANTED TO PUMP WITH ANOTHER DUDE AND<br>HIS WIFE HELPING AND ASSISTING...INTERESTED?<br>WE COULD EVEN VIDEO AND TAKE PICS???<br>MY BROTHER LIVES IN LEXINGTON...WHERE ARE YOU<br>LOCATED?<br>LATER BRO.<br><br><br>I have been pumpin meat for over 19 years..<br>experienced and have all the tubes from the 2x9 and all the ones up thru the 3-3/4x9...buddy and monster tube.<br>want to exchange pics?<br>here are some new ones of me and my buddy here<br>in columbus ohio [email protected] aka mike<br>enjoy and let me know that these pics came through.ok?<br>Dennis<br>I also like sounds and sounds down my meat while tubed.<br>ever try it?
JAY OHIO 19 YR PUMPER

JAY OHIO 19 YR PUMPER

JAY OHIO 19 YR PUMPER

JAY OHIO 19 YR PUMPER

JAY OHIO 19 YR PUMPER

JAY OHIO 19 YR PUMPER

JAY OHIO 19 YR PUMPER

JAY OHIO 19 YR PUMPER

Bigguy_Pumped

Post by Bigguy_Pumped »

Relax jay I see your posts..... ;D Pm me here or on yahoo and we will talk
Bigguy,,,

Look me up on Yahoo as \"bigguy_pumpin\"
ROB T

Post by ROB T »

FELLOW PUMPER IN LOUISVILLE EMAIL. 36 YROLD BLACKMALE. BEEN PUMPIN OFF AND ON FOR 2 YRS. LETS CHAT
Larry Edwards

Post by Larry Edwards »

Would love get together and pump with you.  Looking for two years someone in Louisville to pump with.<br>Olive comp black male 5'10" 180lbs extremely clean,discreet, d/d free.  Have my own tubes like to use two stager for cock, and balls.  Let me know.  Thanks
Larry Edwards

Post by Larry Edwards »

Olive comp blk/male 5'10" 185lbs love to pump with you having your wife watch.  Have all equipment.  Keep balls shaved, and completely smooth.