Female Pee Hole Stretch

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

ladyslipper

Re: pee hole play

Post by ladyslipper »

blonde curious one wrote:
ladyslipper wrote:Just a few old ones, to sorta keep the interest going. :twisted:
very hot ladyslipper!

what sounds are you using?
Hi, thanks blonde
when I first started my lover used very small crochet needles and worked up to ever larger knitting needles and then he started making our own out of stainless steel metal (bolts etc,) have you tried doing it yet? post pics!!! :wink:
friderikusz

Re: Pee Hole Stretch

Post by friderikusz »

I'm trying share some pics with you

http://paintedover.com/uploads/show.php ... &f=y11.jpg
alan69

Post by alan69 »

That's a really nice shot. It looks like she has a rubber hose in her pisshole rather than a catheter. (that or it's a really huge cath.) Do you have any more. Remember bigger is better. I am still looking for picts and vids of urethral fucking. Men or women. If you are shy, send them to my email addy. [email protected]
Mega-Mark

Post by Mega-Mark »

Michael's (the craft store) carries a great line of paint brushes with large diameter plastic/acrylic handles (up to 15mm) that have a good length and nice taper. They can be trimmed to length if desired and further smoothed and polished with 400/600 sandpaper. They are quite inexpensive and once prepared, they sanitize easily and are wonderful for gradual stretching and general "play".
MegaMarkus
natas_kaupus

Post by natas_kaupus »

HI every one,
I must say I don't know what it is about stretching your pisshole
but I too have the fetish. I want to have a natural stretched out
pisshole (no cutting) just a nice big hole.
I have a set of sounds and have reached 12mm just yesterday and
I'm very happy but still I want to go bigger.I only get to play one
maybe two time's a month. Plus I love to pump so you know how it
is. Love woman who are into this stuff as well it's soooooo hot :shock: :D

P.S. WOW.... 18mm :shock: :shock: ..... that's big ...... maybe I'll get thier one day
keep this thred people it's a keeper.
little-hole

Post by little-hole »

I started stretching my girlfriends peehole 5 month ago. She loves it as well and she has the most intense orgasms while her urethra is penetrated and her bladder sphincter is stretched. So far we are using Hegar sounds of 8mm diameter maximum and even if we stretch her for couple of hours, her peehole reduces to normal size after some hours or days.
I would like to stretch her urethra much stronger, but she is afraid, that her peehole will stay larger permanently so that her gynecologist could easily find out about her sexual preferences ( This might be a problem for her, as we are living in a quiet small village).
Does anybode know from experience if the peehole always reduces to ist normal size after some time or up to which diameter it can be streched without being enlarged permanently?
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Women are lucky in that their urethras dilate far easier than guys. It is also interesting that, since women do not have a prostate, they are quite often -- and without any other intervention -- slightly incontinent. (Get most women giggling and they will leak a little pee.) The shocking thing is that urologists have found years ago that they can treat female incontinence, in some cases, by stretching their urethras with sounds. This seems counter-intuitive. I personally observed that even though I have dilated several women to the point that they can fully accept my middle finger, I have only decreased their incontinence problems. Again this surprised me at first. Although I have not yet had a woman who possessed a sufficiently enlarged and "user friendly" urethra to have sexual intercourse in it, I have corresponded with a number of them who can, and have numerous pictures of women who can easily accept a penis or a penis sized dildo. Few of them report that they are incontinent in any way, and those who do, say either that they have always been slightly incontinent and that it is not any worse since they stretched their urethras, or that they only leaked some, after they got to sizes that would accomodate a male penis. Having said all that, I feel absolutely sure that -- as with anything -- there is a point of diminishing returns. That even though stretching a urethra, male of female, thickens and strengthens it, there is a point -- presumably different for every person -- where you exceed the elastic limit of the tissues, and surrounding muscles -- and they will become permanently less elastic, and where the person will leak some urine. Even "Amazing Ty" can piss a stream, which perforce indicates that she can retain urine and therefore is not incontinent to any great extent. I believe, without any scientific documentation, that the slower and more concerted your efforts to dilate your playmate, the less chance there will be of having a failure of the lining of the urethra, nor of the muscles surrounding it. All this means is that go slow, and use it regularly, and like any other bodily process it will accommodate your intentions. Will the gynecologist notice a gaping urethral meatus upon examination. Surely if it is sufficiently used. Will they communicate this to the local church group, they ABSOLUTELY MAY NOT. It is patient confidence, and may not be divulged, no more than they may divulge anything about their patients. You are very lucky to have a woman who is interested in UP and who wants to go further in stretching her urethra out. Urethral Play is the new sexual taboo and it seems to be falling at an alarming rate. It is very fun, and it is exceedingly rewarding in the intensity of her orgasms. I don't think that either of you will regret it. Take it slow and CLEAN, and follow all the hygenic procedures, and enjoy yourselves. Alan
cherrypump

Post by cherrypump »

very interested in this, have bought a set of hegar sounds but just too scared to try, will let you know if i have a go..
alan69

Post by alan69 »

There is a wonderfully kinky and instructional movie on Rapidshare library, obviously home made (self made) by a woman named Lana, who sounds herself with progressively larger Hegar sounds. She has a delicious way of just letting them all slide in by gravity. She is in the file that is called "Lana-peehole play.wmv" and is the first one in the list here. . . http://rapidlibrary.com/index.php?q=lan ... filetype=0 This should inspire you. She is obviously having a great time and enjoying her fetish -- as should we all. I think that once you get into using your Hegars, you will be hooked. Keep me posted. ([email protected]) Alan
polishpump

Post by polishpump »

MY PEEHOLE :oops: :oops:
Attachments
IMGP5972.JPG
IMGP5972.JPG (50.42 KiB) Viewed 9104 times
Make Love not War
SEXXXY

Post by SEXXXY »

My pee hole :oops:
polishpump

Post by polishpump »

another :oops: :oops:
Attachments
IMGP5977.jpg
IMGP5977.jpg (205.97 KiB) Viewed 8525 times
IMGP5976.jpg
IMGP5976.jpg (248.19 KiB) Viewed 8526 times
IMGP5975.jpg
IMGP5975.jpg (67.77 KiB) Viewed 8488 times
IMGP5974.jpg
IMGP5974.jpg (227.83 KiB) Viewed 8503 times
IMGP5973.jpg
IMGP5973.jpg (254.98 KiB) Viewed 8511 times
IMGP5942.JPG
IMGP5942.JPG (52.01 KiB) Viewed 8450 times
Make Love not War
stretchmebig

Post by stretchmebig »

very nice...I gotta take some pics the next time me and the wife stretch her peehole out
alan69

Post by alan69 »

OMG THANK YOU for posting these delicious pictures of your wonderful pisshole. You have made my whole week. There is nothing that turns me on more than a woman who has discovered this delicate and delicious perversion, and enjoys it. The picture with your little finger in it gave me a horrific erection. I would so love to see you do that in person. Keep the pictures "cuming". Thank you again.
Alan.
lovepeehole

Post by lovepeehole »

Thanks Polishpump. was getting kinda boring about this topic nothing happening.
Wish i could write Polish as good as i can read and speak it, to give you another thank you ^^