Re: The Kitten Meows

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

bovaine

Post by bovaine »

Kittten,<br> Some of the most amazing pics, I have seen, anywhere.<br> Great photo, work, you guys.<br> Erotic, doesnt even touch thses, pool, pics.<br> Thanks,<br> Bov
Attachments

[The extension mix has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

kiltz9

Post by kiltz9 »

Kitten your pool pics are awesome, Thanks for sharing.  :P
sashman

Post by sashman »

Damn...awesome pics....ty ty

Post by Guest »

[quote author=Kittenfish link=board=Female;num=1113353265;start=330#341 date=06/03/05 at 15:55:42]Hi guys and dolls, just a liittle howdy, and to let you know we plan on a pump/pic day this weekend.  So be sure to stay tuned. <br><br>"Also I would rather remain on top of 'MSC'  hahahaha!  ;D" <br><br>xxx Kitten[/quote]<br><br>Kitten, that put a nice big smile on my face. ;)<br>Awesome stuff throughout this thread, I gotta say. Although awesome is a bit of a strange word to use in such context..  :o
gspotjohnny

Post by gspotjohnny »

Ahhhhhhhhh.......Kittenfish.    I just love your puffy pumped pussy!    Please keep those pics cummin!    ;) :P
xavier

Post by xavier »

Back to you Kitten, I am done posting I guess, Thanks for being such a great subject for my cam. <br><br> 8) X
Puffy_lipz

Post by Puffy_lipz »

[quote author=kittenfish link=board=Female;num=1113353265;start=105#114 date=04/23/05 at 08:19:50]Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, <br>bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, <br>brown paper packages tied up with strings, <br>these are a few of my favorite things. <br><br>[/quote]<br><br><br>Dang  girl  i wanna  come over for a  sleep over.....and  play... ;D   nice  looking  toys   you have there..now  i'm  jealous :'(
sinatra

Post by sinatra »

Kitten,  You mentioned a pump/pic day this weekend.  I think we will do the same and post some more next week.
xavier

Post by xavier »

[quote author=seth link=board=Female;num=1113353265;start=285#299 date=05/12/05 at 20:27:16]Those lips look so good thank you keep using that pump you sexy thing.<br><br>I would love to pump you with my mouth.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Nows your chance bro, be sure to post pics of this!<br><br> 8) X<br>I am removing all the ones I took, Seems no one has  respect for couples here!
xavier

Post by xavier »

There that should save some bandwith, everyone enjoy my Kitten!<br><br> 8) X
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Unfortunately, most of the time the photographer is the unsung hero.  Don't take it personally, bro.  The people love your work.
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
xavier

Post by xavier »

[quote author=Bionic link=board=Female;num=1113353265;start=345#354 date=06/23/05 at 19:41:37]Unfortunately, most of the time the photographer is the unsung hero.  Don't take it personally, bro.  The people love your work.[/quote]<br><br><br>Thank you Bionic, but all the "I want to lick your clit" and such is Bull shit! Again no respect here from most people.<br><br> 8) X
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

I can see, as a male, where that would get me pissed too!  LOL  But all that means is that you have a hot GF.  I bet they wouldn't say that to your face.  Don't let it get you down, man.  That's more of a comment on them than you.  
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
fishpump

Post by fishpump »

[quote author=X link=board=Female;num=1113353265;start=345#358 date=06/23/05 at 20:06:04]<br><br><br>Again thank you bro! I will share her but on my site! If people want to see Kitten they can go to GenAdult were respect is shown as it should be!<br><br>  8) X[/quote]<br>I understand your point X some ppl want to think we're<br>showing off whores, rather than sharing a look at our women, I guess thats one of the reasons I post myself with her, to mark my territory so to speak, but I am sure Angel as bait alone would get more comments and they would also turn nasty. ( the person doing that is trying to bait her for a reaction, dreaming of a sleepover or a lick) ....
ga_pumper
Location: x1|LAWRENCEVILLE|USA|north_america|316|294|GA,Georgia

Post by ga_pumper »

x there is nothing personal or disrespect for you  the guys are all jealous that you have someone to pump   wish we could get more couples on here     maybe if the forum let the women pump without as you say bullshit remarks   lot of guys come to see our women which is why we post and share  let them do the same  we have our own site to post at
sraight and married