Re: The Kitten Meows

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Mike

Post by Mike »

I personally do not care for Pumpy or anyone else who has harsh words.<br><br>I'm not the only member over the years who's made pic request pic's for bj or intercourse pic's. Many members over the years have made such requests and do not get bashed for them. Very often in the past, pumping couples would actually post such requests no problem.<br><br>That's what this forum is about. I know that if I was dating someone who was into pumping, we'd post such pic's. I actually had a girlfriend who was into taking pic's, but she wasn't into pumping.<br><br>I will continue to post my compliments and questions.<br>After all this is a Pumping discussion board. If members can't handle discussions on their hobby, maybe the board isn't for them.<br><br>We should all be pumping friends here and we should be able to openly discuss our pumping with one another.<br><br>And just for your information, Yogi wasn't chased away. She PM'd me saying that she wasn't pumping as much and needed to focus on work for the moment.<br><br>She's sent me a few PM's so that's why she's not here, not b/c of me. It's b/c of work and lack of pumping time.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

[quote author=kittenfish link=board=Female;num=1113353265;start=270#270 date=05/06/05 at 14:40:14]This one. for some strange reason makes me think of a little black fist going: 'Right On!'............ ;D.   K[/quote]<br><br>Power to the people!  ;D  To be totally honest, it makes me think of something completely unrelated to that!  ;)<br>
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
Mike

Post by Mike »

Great pic's KittenFish & X keep em coming. That last cup pic on pg 18 made my afternoon. ;D

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Mike

Post by Mike »

Pumpy<br><br>
Sorry Kitten, I have removed it... its just that I felt bad about Mike telling BS and lies about a friend and felt it should be mentioned in the open forum and as he had done it in your thread.... well, what else could I do? <br> <br>Anyway, If Mike wants to think and wants us to think he and Yogi are the best of friends chatting on IM so be it... the guy is delusioned anyway! And we know the truth! <br>
<br><br>Don't put words in my mouth Pumpy.<br><br>I never said that Yogi and I are best friends. I stated that we've communicated a few times via PM's here on the forum.<br><br>And stated the reasons she left the forum.<br><br>She is a very busy woman developing her own business.<br>

jelly1

Post by jelly1 »

It is OK, Pumpy.  The self righteous Mvirus has invaded this thread.  He is just jealous because I know Yogi and Nadine personally and they have been even sweeter since he stalked and ran them off.  Yea, Baby Baby.  Thanks, Dude!  Keep  up the good work.  Ha! <br><br>Now, back to the show.
I'm Jelly--Pump Up The Jam!
Mike

Post by Mike »

Jelly1<br><br>
It is OK, Pumpy.  The self righteous Mvirus has invaded this thread.  He is just jealous because I know Yogi and Nadine personally and they have been even sweeter since he stalked and ran them off.  Yea, Baby Baby.  Thanks, Dude!  Keep  up the good work.  Ha!  <br> <br>Now, back to the show.  
<br><br>If you really did know them, you would know something but that I know about the 2 of them.<br><br>Anyway as I already stated Yogi has left the forum b/c of work.<br><br>I had more than a few PM discussions with her here and we were on good terms so you don't know what you're talking about.<br><br>Yogi is very busy with her own business and has even given up pumping for quite sometime for out door activities.<br><br>So jealousy has nothing to do with it.<br><br>You are soooo wrong about being self-righteous LOL all I've done is compliment other ppl's pic's and a few pic requests lately not even discussing myself for several weeks.<br><br>And made my apologies so let's just keep this thread on a professional and fun level.

Mike

Post by Mike »

Bionic please don't get on my case. I'm not the one who's continuing here.<br><br>It's a few who can't let it go. In case you haven't noticed I've stuck to complimenting ppl's pic's.<br><br>Until members "who shall remained unnamed" LOL ;D continue to get on my case. I've attempted to take it to the PM's but they ignore the PM's and continue to get on my case in threads when I'm simply minding my own business.<br><br><br>Now ppl please don't ruin this thread. What ever BS is bothering some of you, just keep it to yourselves.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>KittenFish and X you guys produce gorgeous pictures and just keep them cumming  ;)

seth

Post by seth »

Kitten your puss looks so good those jucy lips are too sexy. P.S keep them comming.
PEPPERS

Post by PEPPERS »

hey kitten love your pics but would love to see one with a clit pump......peppers
lurker1

Post by lurker1 »

hello kittenfish<br><br>thanks for the lyriks :-) and the nice pics <br><br>
funpump73

Post by funpump73 »

Hey kitten wath for great pics you make in the last 2 week respekt i love your swollenpussylipps heheheh<br>and i happy i back to see it<br> ;)
xerxes

Post by xerxes »

Kittenfish<br><br>You are very welcome ;)<br><br>Always a pleasure to compliment one of the stars of this site ;D LOL<br><br>Xerxes
My balls are made for bouncing...
Mike

Post by Mike »

Great pic's X

seth

Post by seth »

I think you have one sweet camel toe.