Monster Clit Pumped

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

ipump

Monster Clit Pumped

Post by ipump »

Hi there,<br>I found this clip and wanted to share it with you. I think this a damn hot video and a fantastic clit-job!!<br>(Downloaded with eMule, can be played with MS media player.)<br>Hope you'll enjoy it, like I do.<br>Cu, ipump<br><br>P.s: The video is pretty big (7,6 mb)- hope you don't mind this 'waste of bandwidth'  ;)<br><br>P.p.s.: I've deleted the file Monster_Clit_Pumped_09.asf today. It might have caused the server to slow down during the last days. <br>So you'll have to get it with eMule.
Best wishes from Germany (in good OLD Europe) :)
MrTeacup

Re: Monster Clit Pumped

Post by MrTeacup »

I took the time to d/l the file.  Looks great.  But everytime I watch it I can't help thinking it looks like a man who had surgery to complete his transformation into a woman.  Something just isn't right.<br><br>Hope I'm wrong and a very sexy woman was able to pump her clit like that.<br><br>Maybe if you see a clit you aren't too sure you could deep throat you should be asking if it's really a clit, lol.
Polto

Post by Polto »

Amazing clip, thanks. Very hot. I hope to see more of her if anyone has antoher clip. Who knows who is she?<br><br>To MrTeacup, I'm almost sure she is a woman.
jurkbutt

Post by jurkbutt »

Can you believe the SIZE of her Johnson....? I’m so Jealous..... I am going to have to invest in SizeGenetics!!! <br><br> ???
ipump

Post by ipump »

Another one of the Monster Clit! (472 kb)
Attachments

[The extension asf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

ipump

Post by ipump »

One more! (496 kb)<br>You can find more of her with eMule- just search for "Monster Clit Pumped"<br>Cu, ipump
Attachments

[The extension asf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Polto

Post by Polto »

Very nice, thanks :)
belcomp

Post by belcomp »

I love that video. For me, is a true women. The only difference is her huge clit. It very erotic for me. (I only like women). <br><br>I want see more!!!<br><br>
ipump

Post by ipump »

[quote author=belcomp link=board=Female;num=1115818656;start=0#8 date=05/13/05 at 05:46:22] It very erotic for me. (I only like women). <br>[/quote]<br>So you're missing half of the fun  ;) ;)<br><br>But okay, here's one more (2,75 mb)<br><br>P.s.: This one has been deleted by me as well. Too much bandwidth and those who had been interested, hopefully got it.
burni

Post by burni »

A wonderful and  perfect clit. Thanks :P
ipump

Post by ipump »

Hello,<br><br>luftpump suggested the service of rapidshare.de which is just great.<br>So I've just uploaded all the files that I got from the 'Monster Clit Pumped' to Rapidshare.<br><br>Here's jurkbutt's explanation on how to download the clips:<br><br>"For all of you who has not used this Web-Hosting Provider YOU MUST SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN AND CHOOSE WHAT TYP OF  ACCOUNT YOU WANT. A FREE Account will issue you a ticket and will start your download in so many seconds. <br>I hope this helps all of you who have not used RapidShare" <br> <br>And here are the links:<br><br>http://rapidshare.de/files/1789507/Mons ... 6.asf.html <br><br>http://rapidshare.de/files/1789709/Mons ... 3.asf.html <br>(Monster_Clit_Pumped_09.asf)<br><br>http://rapidshare.de/files/1789877/Mons ... tml<br><br>
pumpenz

Post by pumpenz »

This 'monster clit' is Lisa's - aka Super_clit aka clit_goddess from iFriends.<br><br>She is no hermaphrodite, just  a long time, frequent/daily, wonderfully female clit pumper. She's delightful.<br><br>Chris :) oUo
Polto

Post by Polto »

Thanks for the vids ipump, nice find!
neojuice

Post by neojuice »

is not allowed to use the free-service anymore today  ??? ??? ???<br><br>Can someone find a different host?