Monster Clit Pumped

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

jurkbutt

Re: Monster Clit Pumped

Post by jurkbutt »

neojuice,<br><br>Which download are you speeking about? I was able to download #10.<br><br>P.S. You can only request one download at a time with the FREE Service.<br><br>Hope this Helps,<br>JB
pumpenz

Post by pumpenz »

And you have a download limit per day.
jurkbutt

Post by jurkbutt »

Thanks for the info. I was not aware of that.<br><br>JB
juicyproducer

Post by juicyproducer »

WOW!!! Thanks, that is Fantastic!!!
PPV

Post by PPV »

hi all<br>i tried downloading from rapidplay and it keeps telling me file not found. i scroll down and click free.. it reserves me a ticket.. i wait.. the file name pops up and says "download (filename).asf" i click it, my download program takes over, then says cant find it. i right click, save as, and same thing. am i missing something here? would love to see these great clips. i did get the 2 that were still available in this thread though.. absolutly amazing!!
kriss3d

Post by kriss3d »

Disable your download program I just downloaded it just fine.. Download managers usually screw those thigns like rapidshare up
allengt

Post by allengt »

Actually that is just a big clit and I have a picture of a bigger one but also have pictures of true hermorphides and she has a functining 7 inch cock and a pussy too.<br><br>Here is the very large clit and would be glad to upload pictures of a true hermorphide but it would require splitting the file and you would have to rejoin as it is quite large.  I also have two of them fucking each other at the same time.
Attachments
ATT42.jpg
ATT42.jpg
ATT42.jpg (46.84 KiB) Viewed 12250 times
allengt

Post by allengt »

One more think, a true hermorphadite not only has a functioning cock but a pussy with a clit.
allengt

Post by allengt »

I seen a larger file attached so will try this.  The bond on top is, I believe, Shirley a well known hermaphrodite.  I also have one of the same girl ass fucking a guy where you can see her pussy real good and another of her shooting cum out her cock but it is 16+meg.