New to Pumping

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

JCox

New to Pumping

Post by JCox »

Okay, I purchased my wife a pump and got it today. We just tried it out. Great results while under pressure but nothing when we release the air. How long does it take to see results, normally. I know everyone is different.<br><br>What I'm wanting is for "it" to stay swollen after I release the pressure.  ???
JCox

Re: New to Pumping

Post by JCox »

Never mind, I found my answers  ;)
Knot_Sharpe

Post by Knot_Sharpe »

[quote author=JCox link=board=Female;num=1118886975;start=0#1 date=06/15/05 at 21:20:03]Never mind, I found my answers  ;)[/quote]<br><br><br>Well, fuckin', Christ-Almighty ..... DO Tell!!!!!!!!!!<br><br>Better yet, show us the pretty pumped thang!!<br><br>Pretty please!  ::)  ;)
Puffin\' & Buffin\'
The Family Jewels
JCox

Post by JCox »

Knot,<br><br>She was hesitant about trying it, for about 5 mins. It may be a while but I'll get some. ::)
Knot_Sharpe

Post by Knot_Sharpe »

[quote author=JCox link=board=Female;num=1118886975;start=0#3 date=06/16/05 at 07:23:23]Knot,<br><br>She was hesitant about trying it, for about 5 mins. It may be a while but I'll get some. ::)[/quote]<br><br><br>Well, good for you both ... sounds like progress to me!<br>Its all about the 'turn-on' right?  If she grows to like the look and feel ... she's gonna be happy and proud of her "full" equipment, then maybe she'd be willing to share.<br><br>Either way, its clear you are going to get to enjoy the benefits of her efforts ... lucky man!<br><br>BTW, I have a ton of patience ....  ;D
Puffin\' & Buffin\'
The Family Jewels