Ball Stretcher / Weights

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

gio74101

Ball Stretcher / Weights

Post by gio74101 »

I'm a fairly new femdom and my hubby performs well. I use leather wrist straps to stretch his balls, but I want to use teh heavy metal collar looking things I see in here. I priced some online and they are very high priced. I'm thinking there is something in teh general public that looks just like these and much cheaper. Does anyone know what these metal collars are actually used for in real life??? If so send me an e-mail to [email protected], and tell me what they are and where I can find some. Just like suction cups in a sex shop cost $20, but at a Wal-Mart, you can buy a snake bite kit for only $3! So tell me ASAP so I can get hubby's balls stretched to his knees someday!!! :)
poobear5100

Cheap rings

Post by poobear5100 »

Hi Femdom

I've bought lots of stainless steel rings from the local hardware (look in the shackle and eye bolt section!) I've also found really nice ones at yachting shops (not much use if you're nowhere near water I guess) and the sunday markets where they sell rope and stuff. I live in Australia but these things must be ubiquitous.

In this photo, the ones around my balls are 50mm inside diameter, the shaft - 35 and the tip, 28 (bought another four of these last week for about $5).

Feels great and you can stack on as many as you like. I'm not into stretching as such. I just like the feel and the look. Hurry up and post some of your man's pix! He's gonna love you for it.
Attachments
16rings.jpg
16rings.jpg (107.06 KiB) Viewed 15246 times
poobear5100

Three ring thing

Post by poobear5100 »

Hi again Femdom

Here's a little video of me fitting a three ring thingie. I made it from SS rings and epoxy glue. Feels great and you can add rings inside or outside for extra tension.

Don't hurt him will ya?

Have fun.
Attachments
3ring320.wmv
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 2424 times
MDStretcher

Post by MDStretcher »

A shot of my rings also purchased at the local hardon...I mean hardware store.
Attachments
GEEZ.JPG
GEEZ.JPG (34.36 KiB) Viewed 15224 times
poobear5100

Mmmm. Excellent!

Post by poobear5100 »

Brass is classy... and nice and heavy too!
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

c'mon folks!

www.grainger.com

look for spilt shaft collars and im sure 485 million other deviant things!

jerry 8)
poobear5100

And a whole new world will open to you.

Post by poobear5100 »

Well done that man. There's even distributors in Australia. Amazing what you learn. Thank you Gerardt. I'm onto it.
clavain

Post by clavain »

gio74101

I have a set of stainless steel collars of 14mm, 28mm, 43mm and 56mm in height and my wife likes to choose different combinations in order to 'sretch your balls to your knees' as she likes to remind me. That added to some pumping kinda of makes this a full time job in this household. I am usually told each moring what weight/collar i am going to have to wear.

I think these ball weights bought herein the UK are designed specifically for this purpose we bought them from http://www.sincentral.co.uk/

I have seen larger weights on the meo.com site and they do them to more than 100mm which is pretty intense or at least I think so!

I have fouund that with ball pumping I have had to move to the slightly larger internal diameter of 40mm rather than 35 were we started from.

Good luck with the stretching and why not get hubby to start wearing a couple of 28mm weights each day, I'm sure he willl just love that....

Clavain
cirus

Post by cirus »

Nothing does the job like proper stainless split collars.
cirus.
Attachments
Dsc00886.jpg
Dsc00886.jpg (50.29 KiB) Viewed 14434 times
Dsc00888.jpg
Dsc00888.jpg (41.86 KiB) Viewed 14525 times
Dsc01103.jpg
Dsc01103.jpg (7.27 KiB) Viewed 14532 times
cirus

Post by cirus »

Nothing does the job like proper stainless split collars.
cirus.
Attachments
Dsc00886.jpg
Dsc00886.jpg (50.29 KiB) Viewed 14433 times
Dsc00888.jpg
Dsc00888.jpg (41.86 KiB) Viewed 14519 times
Dsc01103.jpg
Dsc01103.jpg (7.27 KiB) Viewed 14524 times
skindiver1958

Grab the bull by the brass ring

Post by skindiver1958 »

MDStretcher wrote:A shot of my rings also purchased at the local hardon...I mean hardware store.
Whoa!!! That's some serious HARDWARE sir!!! Very nice indeed! In which section of the store do you find brass rings? I'm always hanging around the O-ring section of all of my local HW store looking for new and fun stuff.

I'd love to find small rings similar to yours to line up as many as I can along my foreskin.

Great pics by the way!

Skindiver

Just a thought in passing... They could have a 'changing room' for guys and gals who need to try some of this hardware on/in/out to see if it fits properly before buying. I always have problems 'sizing' in a hardware store. I tend to buy 3 sizes for cock and ball and fuckhole ware. One the 'right' size and one below and one above.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? -
keltec

Post by keltec »

Where can i get stainless split collars? Keltec.
cirus

Post by cirus »

Got my split collars from secretleather.com
cirus.
indiandiamon

Re: Grab the bull by the brass ring

Post by indiandiamon »

skindiver1958 wrote:
MDStretcher wrote:A shot of my rings also purchased at the local hardon...I mean hardware store.
Whoa!!! That's some serious HARDWARE sir!!! Very nice indeed! In which section of the store do you find brass rings? I'm always hanging around the O-ring section of all of my local HW store looking for new and fun stuff.

I'd love to find small rings similar to yours to line up as many as I can along my foreskin.

Great pics by the way!

Skindiver

Just a thought in passing... They could have a 'changing room' for guys and gals who need to try some of this hardware on/in/out to see if it fits properly before buying. I always have problems 'sizing' in a hardware store. I tend to buy 3 sizes for cock and ball and fuckhole ware. One the 'right' size and one below and one above.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? -
Re: the sizing - I tend to buy some cheap rubber rings or make one from cardboard just to test the size and bring that in to work out what I should get.
Although the idea of having a collection to try out sizes on like rings at a jeweler's store is great.
Franky

Post by Franky »

MDS

What a lovely cock pic!

Franky
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.