SMEGMA

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

blkcockmuc

Post by blkcockmuc »

hey sad -

i regulary wash my cock, like the other guys do...
but i like your pics very much - but dont know why!?
pls pst more :-)
Last edited by blkcockmuc on Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maxsand

Regulations

Post by maxsand »

Hey Man - The Wisconsin Cheese Association is going to sue you're ass for Patent Infringement. They've been tying-off the cocks of dairy cattle for over a century and churning smegma into yellow-cheese gold under the Vellveta Brand.
Slap yours between a couple of crackers and create a new snack food: "Organic Fore Skin Cheese Nibbles", Nature's Most Natural Cheese Product. Rock On!
kls795

smegma, nillkäse

Post by kls795 »

hallo wer sammelt für mich seinen Nillenkäse und schickt ihn mir zusammen mit seinem Sperma im Kondom, ich würde mir das dann gern über meinen Schwanz ziehen und drauf lassen bis meine Eichel richtig geil danach riecht.
beauty

love to see more smegma on here

Post by beauty »

love to see more smegma on here

any suggestions for cuts to get smegma is welcome.
gutgebauter

Post by gutgebauter »

dirty asshols wash your dick
jhattyb

Post by jhattyb »

how do you get it that dirty
TxDaddyVern

hmm

Post by TxDaddyVern »

You know I don't think it has anything to do with whether it is natural or un-natural. It pretty much boils down to what turns you on. I personally don't find "cheese" a good thing. That is my opinion and it does nothing for me sexually. Just like some people think my "belly" is disgusting and I could never make it as a model. Lets all just agree to disagree and move on with our lives.
kennysmith

yes keep your dick clean

Post by kennysmith »

it a lot safer to keep your dick cline then getting it dirty. it is not safe for you.
kennysmith

yes keep your dick clean

Post by kennysmith »

it a lot safer to keep your dick cline then getting it dirty. it is not safe for you.
nolbow

Re: SMEGMA

Post by nolbow »

For the uninformed, smegma is NOT a dirty thing. It is the Western culture that has told us smegma is bad. Other parts of our world accept as part of life.

It is the body's way of providing a natural lubricant for the Glan. If you look at pics of cut cocks, most are dried out and wrinkled, leathery looking. Uncut are smooth and soft, pink and alive looking.

As for the smell, it's just part of the male body. Some say it contains a lot of pherimones, which adds in sexual attraction.

I'm 65 and no longer produce smegma, which is a loss for me.
Attachments
cut glan
cut glan
Picture_012.jpg (20.22 KiB) Viewed 2965 times
Uncut glan
Uncut glan
745143011.jpg (36.52 KiB) Viewed 2961 times
Litesome

Re: SMEGMA

Post by Litesome »

Since being a longtime circumcised man, smegma is very exotic to me. For sure, men like me have wondered if they can produce smegma, or even tried to keep their helmet tightly covered, to see if they get some smegma. That never worked for me, maybe due to its being uncomfortable and difficult to keep my helmet fully covered and moist, as nature intended. Don't get me wrong, circumcision is awesome, so just curious. Any comments???