Which extender works best

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

MuscleBoy

Which extender works best

Post by MuscleBoy »

Which type/brand of penis extender works best and has anyone had any significant gains using one
max-xten

extenders

Post by max-xten »

Hey Muscleboy,, I have a max-extender I been using for 17 months. It takes a bit of getting used to. Im getting some results, but it happens slowly. In my opinion you have to find about 5 hours every day to wear it. Some call it an all day stretcher or A.D.S. for short. I dont pump much, but maybey the combo would be good. Let us know whats working for you. I was stretching to 6 inches 17 months ago, now I stretch to 8 inches. Im just talking stretch here. One day i assume it will it will add permanent length. The good thing is that its a hands free operation. That why I like it ...max :wink:
There was a man from Kentuket who was so long
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

What he is experiencing is called "elastic deformation." This is where your stretch increases but no permanent elongation. The permanent lengthening is called "plastic deformation." Dare I say that the best way to accomplish this is w/IR??? :idea: But I won't because it seems everyone, except those who have actually used it, has a negative opinion of it.
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!

Post by Guest »

Hello Bionic :D

Yes I understand the difference between the “Elastic” and “Plastic” deformation, and you already know my standpoint on the I/R. However, through my research into foreskin restoration, my own supporting physical evidence indisputable, I’m lead to believe that sustained light tension (and that’s virtually 24/7), causes elastic deformation, that in turn leads to a degree of plastic deformation. And correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe this to be the same principle we apply, stretching in the presence of I/R?
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Haha! I was wondering why a guest would think that I knew anything about him. LOL! I think plastic and elastic deformation only refer to the stretching of ligs, fasciae and tendons in biological processes. When you do foreskin resto. work you are just stretching the skin, which traction (on it's own) will definitely accomplish. IR is not NEEDED for deformation of either variety to occur. It's just a very useful tool that makes the experience safer and IMHO more efficent.
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
yogaboy

Post by yogaboy »

OK. I'm gonna bite....what is IR? Sorry, but I'm kinda new here, so sorry if it's something I shluld know.
Thanks!

Gains so far and plastic/ elastic

Post by guest »

Hi Seahorses. The answer is yes. Under certain circumstances [ie] when im semi erect and slap on the extender and stretch it as far as it will allow me and leave it on for 20 minutes. Then when I take it of it will stay at 6 3/4 inches for mabey half an hour. The girth will increase noticeably. It appears to be thicker closer to the body. It appears to me that the inner root [penis] has been coaxed out somewhat. This is just my observation. perhaps someone could comment as I have no background here. As I mentioned above I started at 6 inches BPE and 4 and5/8 circumference. I would like to hear your comments Bionic, as you sound knowledgable regarding elasti/plastic deformation. I am very interested in this subject. Is there something I can try in addition to what im doing ?
max-xten

Gains so far and plastic/ elastic Max-xtender

Post by max-xten »

Im guilty of not logging in so im doing it this way. Otherwise I would have to resend the whole message.. :D

Post by Guest »

Hi Yogaboy,

I/R stands for “Infrared”. It has various benefits when used in conjunction with stretching. This is the ceramic verity that while it gives off heat; it doesn’t give off light.
max-xten

over extended

Post by max-xten »

It appears that I have over stretched my unit. I have been very careful for 30 months. This time I made a miscalculation. I have red dots and raw red patches about 2 inches by 1 and 1/2 inches on the under side penis. Just below the gland. Its been like that for 8 days now. Has anybody else experienced this ? I guess Ill be out of commision for a while. comments or your experience welcome.
max-xten

Post by max-xten »

[

Well no its not torn but maybey I could describe it as being stretched looking. I have tried to do my normal tension program for one hour at a time . Then it gets very red and raw looking. It have red lines where your wrinkles would normally be. Im talking about the folds in your penis skin that we all have , Iguess. Now that im thinking about it, I was probably applying too must tension for too long in one or two sessions. Ok I guess I got carried away. Ive got to smarten up an be more cautious. I can see why I could get benefit from a personal penis trainer. The trouble is most of us are learning PE on our own. Most people are probably embarrassed to talk about the dumb things they do. That includes me. Ill follow up later in 2 weeks with how this unfolds. by the way Sea have you ever used one of these stretching devices or ADs [all day stretchers] ? :(

size=18][/size]
govern

Post by govern »

I am fascinated tell us more, it would appear from what you are saying that our Pricks have a mind of their own and nothing will intefere with that agenda.
wannabe7

Post by wannabe7 »

I am using an eco extender and I feel a ligament stretch all along the shaft. It does push on the pubic bone and if not careful, will cause that "moat" around the penis and pubic area. I remedy that with the german cock and ball pumper. (it can hurt and you can remedy that with a
$$ comfort ring from Pumptoys. After pumping and using the extender, cock hangs better and balls also.

Beware of the extender. Get the one with the comfort bands and not the noose. Also, do not over tighten the comfort band. I wound up with a scar underneath the skin just below the head. I had to knock it off for a couple weeks before I start again. Thank God the scar went away.

I hope this helps.