Problems Pumping just my Balls

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

PumpMikey

Problems Pumping just my Balls

Post by PumpMikey »

Hi

Everytime I pump my balls, My cock get sucked in backwards into the tube. It doesne feel particularly bad but when I want to pump up just huge balls its annoying, and it also fills up spce in the tube which my balls want to grow into. The tube I use to start is a 2.5 inch and it even happens with that one. There must be a wat to stop it and any other advice on this problem or peoples experiences would be appreciated.

Mikey
vacdesigner

Post by vacdesigner »

Unfortuneately, when you suck your balls into a tube and your dick is exposed to positive outside presure, it will get sucked in backwards. I had this problem and designed a chamber that allows the pumping of both cock and balls. I use a piece of bicycle innertube to keep the expansion down on my cock while my balls are pumping. Here is a pic of me pumping with out the piece of inner tube.
Attachments
stuff 305.jpg
stuff 305.jpg (136.88 KiB) Viewed 4389 times
pisslover

ball sucking

Post by pisslover »

your picture does not adjust the problem
your pumping both the cock and the balls
I want to just pump the balls alone
Would like to meet other ballpumpers
and men into ball torture including
needle in balls
vacdesigner

Post by vacdesigner »

As I said in the text, I use a piece of inner tube to limit the expansion on my dick when I want to focus on my balls. There is a tug lengthwise with the inner tube but the expansion is reduced. I hope this text adjusts what the pic does not.
Metal_Micky

Homemade

Post by Metal_Micky »

Now thats the sort of device I'm looking for.I'm thinking its homemade???
Any chance of some pics of the device and or hints how it was made?
PumpMikey

Not Homemade

Post by PumpMikey »

No that device isnot homemade its a frohle cylinder and they are available to buy. There are a few links on the site about them, under the heading 'tube shaped like Cock and Balls' and 'Frohle Cylinders'. There you go

Mikey
PumpMikey

Thanks so Far

Post by PumpMikey »

Thanks for the advice so far, but it didnt really answer the question. I was basically asking how do I stop my cock getting sucked in backwards into the tube when pumping just balls. I only want to pump balls at this particular time how do I stop Cock Reverse Entrance Syndrome (CRES).

Mikey
cirus

Post by cirus »

I have been using a 12" x 2.3/4" cylinder to pump my balls for length. My cock gets sucked in as you say in reverse. But it dosnt get pumped because it stays folded over as it cant get past my balls in such a small dia cylinder.

I did think of trying to get a silicone sleeve made allong the lines of the picture. To avoid any drawing in of my cock but suspect that it would be expensive to have made.

Not sure if I remeber correctly but I think that monstertube used to make a junior size clam shell type cylinder with a relatively small entrance dia.

Just a few thoughts.
cirus
Attachments
Sleeve.jpg
Sleeve.jpg (41.43 KiB) Viewed 3660 times
eormor

Post by eormor »

If your cock is getting sucked in as well ass your balls, your tube is too wide.

No that device isnot homemade its a frohle cylinder and they are available to buy

That's not a frohle cylinder, mikey, it's a copy of one. if you take a look at the links you mentioned, you will see my frohle that i bought a few weeks ago.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
wayman

Post by wayman »

you could always pump your cock first in a cylinder.then you should be big enough to pump balls only.
cirus

Post by cirus »

Problem is that a cylinder big enough for two balls side by side will always be big enough for your cock to be pulled in, at least above the balls.

As I see it the only way to prevent this happening will be to wear a stretchable soft collar that will form a reduced entry to the cylinder. and be stretchy enough to get over your balls after the cylinder has been removed.

Or a clam shell type cylinder with a small entry dia.

Another problem with pumping balls only is that the edge of the cylinder digs into the underside of your cock cutting off the circulation. This has happened to me on the odd ocasion that I have pumped balls only in my 12"x2.3/4" straight cylinder. This could still happen with either of the above solutions.
For this reason I have found it best allow my cock to get sucked in after five minutes or so, by which time there is noway that it can get past my balls. It is squeezed in with my sack above my balls so it dosnt get pumped, I can then pump my cock seperately if I want to.

See photo, Balls 2" from end of 12" cylinder. (note I pump for length)

cirus.
Attachments
Dsc01493.jpg
Dsc01493.jpg (138.94 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

pm,

you dont have any pics so this is a shot in the dark, but!! i like to start out with a straight wall tube not much wider than my natural hard cock. warm the tube with hot running water and lube lube lube pump till i get the length pack not the width, i do this fast under very alternating pressure. i do not hurt or blister myself in the process, just careful. after that i heat up a straight wall that will just accept your sac n balls. lube lube lube and the vac at alternating pressures for as long as safety and your wishes are respected. your cock should only get sucked in a little way. and pumped balls stay large for much longer than a salined sac. different looks both fuckin hot hot hot!!!!!!!

it works!

jerry 8)
wayman

Post by wayman »

i didnt mention it before but this method does seem to work sometimes.stick your cock in the smallest cylinder you have.and then put your balls in the other cylinder and pump both but use less pressure on your cock.if you have a tee connector then you can make this work better.ive tried this and its will work.but the cylinder for balls cant be to big you must have a good seal on both.
aabrunot

Post by aabrunot »

Great results cirus!

PM - this may not be for everyone, but last night I was having the same problem you were. I find if I pump my dick a little first and then concentrate on keeping it hard I have less of that problem. I also started strapping my dick to the tube which seems to work for me.
Attachments
wr_1_1.jpg
wr_1_1.jpg (27.42 KiB) Viewed 3006 times
wr_1_4.jpg
wr_1_4.jpg (29.17 KiB) Viewed 3006 times
wr_1_2.jpg
wr_1_2.jpg (33.19 KiB) Viewed 3006 times
wr_1_3.jpg
wr_1_3.jpg (32.65 KiB) Viewed 3006 times
7wings

Post by 7wings »

@ PumpMikey

I put a little ring of bycicle tube around my cock so it don´t get sucked in
and it also prevents digging the Tube into my cock.

I hope you got it; excuse my bad English
have Fun