enlarging pee hole

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

stevonodick

sounding

Post by stevonodick »

BBBTWO wrote:inside.

2 question:Hey BBBTWO, what does your wife think of sounding? What is your largest sound?

thanks, steven
Attachments
Pisshole.inside.jpg
Pisshole.inside.jpg (75.47 KiB) Viewed 46815 times
BBBTWO

Re: sounding

Post by BBBTWO »

stevonodick wrote:
BBBTWO wrote:inside.

2 question:Hey BBBTWO, what does your wife think of sounding? What is your largest sound?

thanks, steven
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

Steve. Sorry to say my wife does not know or would understand. I have been in the, sounding/ball pumping closet since 1980. The largest sound I have is an 18mm. I can insert it, but with alot of effort. I remember at one time I could not get a 10mm to my prostate. Now a 16mm with no problem.
stevonodick

sounding

Post by stevonodick »

Thanks BBBTWO, those inside your cock photos are HOT!. :wink:
Regarding a closet pumper/sounder, how could your wife help but notice that your bullballs are larger? And, what brand of sounds have you used?
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

Steve. When I pump a avoid my wife (sexual) for a few days until my balls go back to normal. You know you can always make an excuse. Like the classic " I have a headache ". The sounds I have are Hegar. If you plan on buying, shop around. There are two different types, both are double ended. One end 15mm and the other 16mm. But one type has a ridge between the two diameters. Picture two different pipes welded together. Don't purchase them! The best buy are the hegar which have a smooth transition. As the 15mm end starts entering the lower postion of your dick the 16mm end is strectching the upper part. You can buy one at a time or by the set.
eiche96

Post by eiche96 »

Das dehnen der Harnröhre ist eine der geilsten Gefühle.
Attachments
Dsc09850-1i.jpg
Dsc09850-1i.jpg (104.2 KiB) Viewed 46683 times
eiche96

Post by eiche96 »

eiche96 wrote:Das dehnen der Harnröhre ist eine der geilsten Gefühle.
Attachments
Dsc00159-1.jpg
Dsc00159-1.jpg (54.9 KiB) Viewed 47025 times
Dsc00160-1.jpg
Dsc00160-1.jpg (63.6 KiB) Viewed 47021 times
Dsc00605-1.jpg
Dsc00605-1.jpg (63.72 KiB) Viewed 46668 times
Dsc00608-1.jpg
Dsc00608-1.jpg (62.48 KiB) Viewed 47000 times
Dsc09853-1i.jpg
Dsc09853-1i.jpg (105.61 KiB) Viewed 46991 times
chkp45

Post by chkp45 »

Bolted - 10 x 50 mm
Attachments
10 x 50 mm bolt
10 x 50 mm bolt
IMG_0588b.jpg (89.95 KiB) Viewed 46032 times
NathanialB

Pee hole stretching

Post by NathanialB »

When I was younger I shoved a few things up my dick, got the burning feeling later and stopped. Well after coming across this forum I started again, with a little more care and vigor. I'm up to .390 Diameter and about 6" long, I still get the burning but I figure it will evenally tone down. Besides I kind of like the feeling, when I cum in my girl friend's pussy my cock is singing. I want to be able to finger fuck my cock with my pinky and have my girl do the same. The cool thing is that I do it every where, I carry a sound with me and shove it in my dick every chance I get.
nnyx

Post by nnyx »

I used to get that burning feeling. I started using Preperation H to lube with... No burning....
You dont pump ?! You're SICK !!!
Bare_ass

Great way to stretch

Post by Bare_ass »

Use a nasal Speculum
BareAss
Attachments
IMAGE13.JPG
IMAGE13.JPG (8.67 KiB) Viewed 46087 times
Adult Male Forum. Free Site.
http://The-Phoenix.bareass-adult.net
Variety of Interest. No Spam
NathanialB

Pee hole stretching

Post by NathanialB »

This place is a fucking fountain of perverted cock information!!!

I got the nasal speculum coming in the mail and while I was at it, bought a vibrating butt plug to stimulate the prostrate. I don't think my speculum has as long of a probe as Bareass's, but I'm heading where I want to go.
I'm telling you one thing, I have stimulated some feeling in my cock that make walking around an orgasmic. I know I've been tickling some nerve ends with the sounds, but man I feel like I got a hard on all the time and when it for real my cock's rocking my world.
Thanks for the info
NathanialB
Sue

Post by Sue »

I loved your pics on enlarging mens pee holes. But don't forget us girls. Since my pussey has been streached so big, a friend of ours has introduced me to euretha play. It has given me so much pleasure having my pee hole opened up and streached. I can now take a 9" cock in it. As hubby says, "It is my only tight hole"
Housewife in Northeastern PA. Husband loves to have me used and enjoys watching me used to the max. We are fairley new to pumping. Multi Climatic and a squirter. Cum on guys contact us. See who can open me up the most.
NathanialB

humping Stainless

Post by NathanialB »

Still shoven that stainless up my cock, moved up to .390 dia. pretty quick, but now the cock head is starting to resist. Tried .440 but it won't budge, so I backed down to .400, the heads doing a little screaming but nothing too bad. I can see the finger fucking of my cock is going to be a little down the road yet. I get that .400 in and the head of my cock is hard as a rock in a ring around that rod. Been fucking my girl with her on top and her pussy rubs against the bottom of the head (the part that really stretching) and that cock just gets harder and when I cum, it just explodes and my girlfreind falls over on her back.
Ordered some stuff from Medical toys an I was brousing their sounds and they got sets of a couple of different types. 12-13" long double ended full dia. and long slender rods with rosebuds on the ends. Some viabrate or you can buy tuning forks to send viabrations done the rods.
What I'm really looking for is a mini butt plug for my cock; some thing with a tappered end and a bulge in the middle. I want to insert it and walk around with it in my cock. It should be just long enough to pass the head so it adapts to the stretched size and dosen't shrink back down. Kind of like the old shoe horn for tight shoes, or a elastic plugs with a pocket in the back so you can change to different diameters without removing the plug. What you think.
jonfw

Post by jonfw »

I have noticed that quite a few people have shown an interest in meatotomy. One of the first things I was concerned about was the sheer mass of inaccurate information both about what a meatotomy is and how it is done. I hope that the following advice will clear things.
A meatotomy is a midline dorsal cut on the underside of the penis back to the intersection of the corona and frenulum on the glans. Normally a full meatotomy will increase the piss slit to about 2.5cm or 1 inch. Any more than this and it starts to become a subincision. Meatotomies traditionally were performed by surgeons to release a urethral stricture but recently it has become a sexual bodymod. Essentially it allows the insertion of objects into the urethra much more easily as the tissue of the glans is very resisitant.
Provided you are sensible and careful it is a process done quite comfortably at home.
The equipment you will need is:-
Condom
Xylcaine analgesic gel 10%...5% will do.
Spencer wells or mosquito locking forceps
Sharp fine surgical scissors
Ferric chloride solution 15% (available from pharmacy)
Betadine anti-septic spray
Cotton wool
Melolin dressing
Flexible adhesive bandage.

The method is to start by putting a good helping of xylocaine into the end of the condom and put it on tight. Make sure the gel gets right into the opening and around the head. Wait for twenty minutes. Remove the condom and carefully insert the forceps into the opening and push back to the frenulum corona juction..about an inch. Make sure you are right in the middle of the frenulum. Close the forceps fully..there should be no pain. This will crush the tissue to wafer thin. Wait for 15 minutes. Remove the forceps and using the scissors cut along the crush dead centre. There will be minimal bleeding if any. Put some ferric chloride onto cotton wool and place firmly onto the cut hold in place for 5 minutes. This will stop the bleeding and seal the edges. Finally, spray with betadine and dress with the melolin..making sure you keep the two sides apart. Secure with tape.

The wound will heal fast, it is advisable to keep dry for three days using a condom whilst bathing or showering. After that be guided by common sense. If weeping continues use plenty of antiseptic and change dressings regularly. Sex shouls be avoided for at least a week. Sometimes the weeping lasts a little longer. don't worry.

The procedure is permanent..so don't do it if that is not your wish.
Hope that clarifies things..good luck.