Lasting gains from Surgilube in the shaft

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Taurox

Re: Lasting gains from Surgilube in the shaft

Post by Taurox »

Now that nearly all the Surgilube is gone, this is about where I wound up. I'm fairly certainly there's still a little left in one of the encapsulations that may take a while longer to disperse. Decent gains I guess. Less even and smooth than I'd hoped but that's just how it is. You're very much at the whim of where you can safely inject and where it chooses to go and settle.
Attachments
x_20221224_121216.jpg
x_20221224_121157.jpg
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

And so I begin again with a fresh 45ml. I will probably add more in the coming weeks, but it's nice for now not being stretched completely tight. It also helps the injection points heal up much more easily.
Attachments
x_20221227_111400.jpg
x_20221227_111251.jpg
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

I luv the look, very thick and fabulous engorgement of foreskin, well done :D . The POV pic really shows off the huge diameter of your glans and shaft, powerful looking :twisted: BB.
flotation

Post by flotation »

Taurox wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:03 pm I've been doing Surgilube in the shaft off and on for a couple years now. Assuming I put enough in a single spot, I'll get seemingly permanent size increases. After a couple months, when all the swelling has gone down, you aren't left with much compared with what goes in. But the remaining encapsulation seems to stick around, and has a nice soft feel to it.
What was it like before and did you notice any gains in length?

You said something about noticing it move around. Like how does it move move a little more and if you can post erect picture that would be great since i plan to do my first infusion soon.
flotation

Post by flotation »

Taurox wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:03 pm I've been doing Surgilube in the shaft off and on for a couple years now. Assuming I put enough in a single spot, I'll get seemingly permanent size increases. After a couple months, when all the swelling has gone down, you aren't left with much compared with what goes in. But the remaining encapsulation seems to stick around, and has a nice soft feel to it.
What was it like before and did you notice any gains in length?

You said something about noticing it move around. Like how does it move about while in intercourse? and if you can post an erect picture that would be great since i plan to do my first infusion soon.
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

flotation wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:09 pm What was it like before and did you notice any gains in length?

You said something about noticing it move around. Like how does it move about while in intercourse? and if you can post an erect picture that would be great since i plan to do my first infusion soon.
It doesn't move around, no. You can maybe squish it around a little at first to adjust where it is but after about a day or so it's not really going anywhere, especially once it starts to encapsulate. Overall it's extremely similar to pumping, only it takes much longer to go away and is just slightly firmer than purely lymphatic fluid.
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

Love seeing how your cock has changed since your first pics.
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

Added a little more so things are still a bit red until the initial swelling goes down. The tighter the skin is the harder it is for the injection spots to close up, so I might have to wait a bit to add again. Definitely feeling huge, but I always want more.

Edit: I added an old filled vs. current filled comparison shot.
Attachments
comparison_20210610_130004.jpg
x+20230103_125610.jpg
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

Looking pretty wide right now. I would prefer more a symmetrical roundness but that's easier said than done. I'll take what I can get.
Attachments
x_20230108_143028.jpg
Beginner2000

Post by Beginner2000 »

I used to inject with saline in 50/50 %.
Up to 30 ml into cock.
Sealed with superglue.
The next days, pump the cock!!! To get a nice and even equal distribution of the filling.

The shape will have much less signs of a deformation and the result is a natural big and floppy look and feel.
It lasts even for 3 month or more. Everytime you pump your cock, the results will return fast.
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

Taurox wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:28 am Added a little more so things are still a bit red until the initial swelling goes down. The tighter the skin is the harder it is for the injection spots to close up, so I might have to wait a bit to add again. Definitely feeling huge, but I always want more.

Edit: I added an old filled vs. current filled comparison shot.
This is damn amazing. I want this. How you inject it in? I did it in my balls and it was pretty hard to push in cause it’s so thick. What size needle you use and you mix it with anything to make it easier to push in it or what’s your method?
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

I had to take a bit of a break from adding due to life and whatnot. But, I'm finally back at it. I wound up with some great gains from last time, although also a lot of unevenness in distribution.

I just added 40ml earlier today in an effort to fill out the base as much as I can. As usual, you target an area as best you can and have to let it go where it will. I'm eager to add more but I'm finding it's nice not being uncomfortably maxed out, so I'll have to exercise some restraint.

I use 18g needles. It's definitely tough to push through but once you get it going it gets a little easier. The larger and more full a syringe is the harder it will be to depress.
Attachments
p2_20230512_211532.jpg
p1_20230512_211559.jpg
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

Taurox wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 12:29 pm I had to take a bit of a break from adding due to life and whatnot. But, I'm finally back at it. I wound up with some great gains from last time, although also a lot of unevenness in distribution.

I just added 40ml earlier today in an effort to fill out the base as much as I can. As usual, you target an area as best you can and have to let it go where it will. I'm eager to add more but I'm finding it's nice not being uncomfortably maxed out, so I'll have to exercise some restraint.

I use 18g needles. It's definitely tough to push through but once you get it going it gets a little easier. The larger and more full a syringe is the harder it will be to depress.
My god that thing is massive lol.
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

salinecockpumper wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 2:47 pm My god that thing is massive lol.
It's only going to get bigger from here on out. I'm hoping for a big 2023.
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

Taurox wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 10:36 pm
salinecockpumper wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 2:47 pm My god that thing is massive lol.
It's only going to get bigger from here on out. I'm hoping for a big 2023.
That’s one big cock you 😀 can’t wait to see it grow must be great to play with 😀 you not tempted to increase the size of your balls as well to match ?