Thinking about trying N2O.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

warmwax

Re: Thinking about trying N2O.

Post by warmwax »

I bought all the stuff and tried it yesterday. Had a bad leak so I only got a little in. After I fix the leak I will give it another go. It was interesting, sounds like a mellon when you thump it.I pumped after and noticed that I got a bruse where the needle was. I should have thought of that before pumping. I'm still big and my girlfr5iend is enjoying the results. I used one of my iv kits but I need to seal it better to stop the leaks.
mohawkian

Post by mohawkian »

warmwax wrote:I bought all the stuff and tried it yesterday. Had a bad leak so I only got a little in. After I fix the leak I will give it another go. It was interesting, sounds like a mellon when you thump it.I pumped after and noticed that I got a bruse where the needle was. I should have thought of that before pumping. I'm still big and my girlfr5iend is enjoying the results. I used one of my iv kits but I need to seal it better to stop the leaks.

If you are having an issue with the IV line leaking, try using a permanent, plastic to plastic adhesive such as:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HB ... 15_product

I use that and absolutely NO LEAKS!
LET'S GET BIGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGER.
eddiebizzare

Post by eddiebizzare »

I'm posting a copy of what I posted in another thread about this...

That's exactly how I had my old setup done. I think my bottle was just crap.You would pull the trigger and hear the gas leaking everywhere. I'll get a better bottle and try again. Here is the basic setup that MJ has built his off, http://www.amazon.com/PUMP-INNOVATIONS- ... =8-2-fkmr0 if you notice it takes a non treaded 16gm cartridge. And you can buy non threaded 16gm N20 here.. http://www.bestwhip.com/large-16-gram-n2o-chargers coming off the pump is a standard 1/4 inch male connector so setting up the tubing is simple enough, he runs a pressure regulator he found at home depot between the bottle and the needle. A little research of the pump itself turned up this.. http://www.genuineinnovations.com/custo ... lator.html (They make a composite gas regulator that simply replaces the current head) Note that you can get it with various connections also. I've already inquired about their kit

F 32100, Regulator Composite Kit w- CO2
Includes: Composite Regulator (SA00196), Low Pressure Valve (SA00195), Multicup 16g/12g Cartridge Cup and (2) 16g Non-threaded CO2 (2062).

Which basically looks like a pre-made n20 inflators dream Cost should be low as the original version only runs about 15 bucks... I'm guessing but the kit sould be under 30 bucks total and a lot smaller, more portable solution.

I have been talking to the company and plan on ordering on monday. Full cost with shipping is 55.00 USA. The benefits are many, It's smaller, it's already designed to accept connection to the IV line, even can take multiple connections. Since it uses a 16gm N20, there will be no stopping to reload it, especially since there is no leaking, I doubt I would be able to take the entire 16gm bottle. (I was able to to get my old setup to not leek for 1 use, and I got ficken huge from a single 8gm...)

I get bruising from time to time where I place the needle,always seems to be because I nick a blood vessel or something which doing the injection itself. I've never us a catheter and have been thinking about buying some as I think it would cut down on this.
joe4u1945

Post by joe4u1945 »

I have pumped my scrotum with N2O about a dozen times, it feels so nice and tingley when it goes in. I have never had a headache or any other bad effects except sometimes a little brusing. If you have any gas left, you can inhale it, makes you feel good too!
:D
joe4u1945

Post by joe4u1945 »

You can get the butterfly infusion set at Kinky Medical for $5 a pop
chas290620

Post by chas290620 »

like to see on how to do it from begining and end how tight the tie off you have to keep
the i'm beginer still looking towards sale and god place to put the needle
pumper1957

Post by pumper1957 »

chas290620 wrote:like to see on how to do it from begining and end how tight the tie off you have to keep
the i'm beginer still looking towards saline and good place to put the needle
mcbd30

Post by mcbd30 »

has anyone ever tried medical o2?
abetoo

Post by abetoo »

chas290620 wrote:Like to see how to do it from begining to end. How tight the tie off you have to keep. I'm a beginner. Still looking towards saline and good place to put the needle
Here is a link to a video of me tying-off and inserting the needle. This is one of the ways I tie-off.

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_use ... scounted=0

I am planning on doing a video showing the entire process with comments.
abetoo

Post by abetoo »

II prepared a video showing the entire N2O inflation process. It can be viewed at:

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=YwzG ... e=1&cont=y

The PIN needed is 01demo. Enjoy

I would very much appreciate your comments or questions.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Hi Abetoo,

Thank you for your very informative demo. It answered a lot of my questions. But I am still unclear about the physical effect that N2O inflation has (or could have) on your cock. I noticed that your dick inflated immediately along with your scrotum, but it didn't appear to elongate very much and your glans remained buried inside your foreskin. What I'm wondering is... if you held onto your glans and pulled on it while you were squeezing the trigger and injecting the gas, would the pressure inside your foreskin then prevent your glans from sinking back under the foreskin and keep your cock extended with the head exposed and the shaft compressed? Have you ever tried that?

The thing I have always admired about MJ's videos is the way his cock inflates and extends out without the head becoming engulfed by the foreskin. I can never tell if he has an erection, or if it is the pressure that is making his cock stand out and do that, but either way it must be extremely arousing because in most of his videos he can be seen experiencing a hands-free orgasm (HFO) while he is upping the pressure. Judging by the way they occur so quickly and the way he catches the spurts and uncerimonously wipes them up, he almost makes these HFOs seem like an unintended nuisance, and his dick never gets any smaller afterwards. That is what I find most intriguing, i.e. the way I suspect N2O inflation can induce orgasmic arousal and maintain it, along with the appearance of a flaming erection, even after an orgasm. Am I right? I'm not too interested in scrotal inflation for its own sake, but I'd love to torment my dick that way.

TetherSpout
abetoo

Post by abetoo »

I'm glad you enjoyed the demo and thanks for the comments.

Regarding my cock, it isn't large so hence the lack of inflated length etc. I have tried inflating it as you suggest and it does do what you expected. I have attached a couple of photos of it - one before inflation and one after inflation. I have also cut my frenulum so my foreskin can move away fro my glans more, so when the foreskin is inflated the glans can be back quite a ways.

I also enjoyed MJs videos. If I remember correctly he is circumcised so that is why his cock inflates the way it does - he has no foreskin. I also enjoy how he cums. I'm not sure what causes this, as some guys cum and some don't. I'm one of the ones who don't. I wish I did cum as I think it would be awesome to cum with no control over it - something like electro-ejaculation, which I do.

The N2O will maintain the appearance of an erection even it the penis isn't erect. However if you tried to have intercourse with it, likely it wouldn't be too successful. You could inflate just your cock, but you would have to tie it off quite tightly. Although you say you aren't interested in inflating your sac, I'm sure if you ever tried it you would be hooked.
Attachments
Before inflation with foreskin back
Before inflation with foreskin back
IMG_0668r.JPG (152.76 KiB) Viewed 6253 times
Inflated with foreskin back
Inflated with foreskin back
IMG_0670r.JPG (173.6 KiB) Viewed 6251 times
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Hi Abetoo. Thanks for the quick reply. It looks like N2O could be everything I dreamed of. After what you've shown me, I'm excited to try it.

I am not circumcised either, but I think both of us could make our cocks inflate like MJ's just by putting a little tape around the base to keep the foreskin from moving up over the head. That is my ambition... to inflate my cock rock hard with the head fully exposed, so that it can be stroked and stimulated at will, as if it is fully erect, whether it actually is or not. I don't know about yours, but my cock gets ragingly sensitive whenever I stretch the skin just below the rim of the glans. N2O inflation would do precisely that.

I don't want to simultaneously inflate my sac because I don't think it could take the pressure that I hope to apply to my penis. But I don't want to inflate just my penis either, because that would require tying it off at the base and that could easily injure the dorsal nerve. What I need is something that will prevent my sac from expanding too much and at the same time prevent any gas from leaking into my abdominal area. I think it can be done by constructing a suspended harness that is modeled after an infant's swing, with a hole in the crotch sling for the penis and a confining pocket for the scrotum. It will take a little doing, but I am confident that with a setup like that I won't have to tie-off the way you have been doing and will be able to inject under the skin of my cock with as much pressure as I want. It won't matter if some of it leaks into my scrotum because my sac will be constrained from expanding too much. In fact that will be a plus. If I accidentally inject too much gas or an erection causes the pressure in my penis to become too great, I'll be able to easily relieve it by deliberately letting some of it leak into my scrotum. With your current method of tying off the penis and scrotum and inflating both, the only recourse would be to let it leak into the abdomen.

What do you think? Does it sound reasonable?
abetoo

Post by abetoo »

The sling you are proposing may work but I think you will need more than one person to get everything set up and in position. Also I can tell you from experiments I have done, that you will need to use material that has very little give to it otherwise it will expand and you will not achieve what you want.

Also it is a lot harder to control where the gas goes than you might think, and trying to just inflate your cock is easier said than done. My foreskin is quite tight so when I pull it back over the glans it stays and I don't need to use anything to keep it there. I prefer to have my cock pulled back in the foreskin when I am inflating.
abetoo

Post by abetoo »

I did a session where I didn't tie-off at all to show what happens. My sac did not inflate as large as itt usually does. I lao think that not tying off is more dangerous than tting off as my cords, etc. were sorer after that session than when I tie-off. Also you can not tie-off after you have done this as the path seems to be established and the gas just continues to go where it wants.

The video is at:

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_use ... scounted=0