Thinking about trying N2O.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

theomb

Re: Thinking about trying N2O.

Post by theomb »

As for help getting the needle in.

1. Use a Gauge from 20-25, maybe 18g but anything lower and you'll have a harder time stopping the leak of saline/blood afterward.
2. Line the needle on the right or left of the center line in your ball sack
3. Make sure your balls are dangling a bit
4. Take a deep breath
5. Push the needle in at an angle and breathe out as you do.
6. Once you break the outer layer of skin, take another deep breath.
7. Use your other hand and pull the skin upward and hold the needle in place, breathe out.
8. Continue until you get the needle all the way in.
9. Take out the needle but leave the cathater in.

Add Saline or n2o, but for N2o you will need to make an adapter to get the n20 to flow in smoothly. I used the end of a infusion kit that I cut and then feed the end of the cord (which used to lead up to the bag of saline) into the Whip Can. When I infuse, it flows fast...

Be careful and good luck
Began stretching in 2000 with Saline Infusion, Pumping, Weights and all sorts of stretchers.
kuddlkat

Post by kuddlkat »

The needle is generally the scariest part. If you want some references, you can check on YouTube for setting up the IV Administration set and inserting needles.
mohawkian

Post by mohawkian »

theomb wrote:Howdy all. As a Stretcher for almost 10yrs and saline infuser for 5 I have recently moved into N20. Here are the Pros/Cons

PROS
1. Easy to get the equipment;
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0011X ... oh_product (the min-whipper is about 28 bucks)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001MU ... oh_product (50pk of cartidges is about 29 bucks)
http://www.atlanticmedsupply.com/shopdi ... +Catheters (i use 24g needles and they run about 2-3 bucks each)
2. Fast. I used 4 cartridges to blow my balls up and wow. It is a rush and looks so odd they way it blows up so fast, in minutes not hours.
3. Use a rubber band or rope to 'tie off the cock and balls' in order to keep the n2o there and not let it migrate up too fast.
4. Shorter duration. Your body will absorb the n2o over the next couple of days and you won't have the big sack the next day or two as you will with Saline.

CONS
1. Headaches. The gas will be absorbed by the body but prepare for a dull headache later that day or the next.
2. Still poking a needle in your sack, but that is your call.
3. Lighter. Think about a balloon, a fleshy balloon and that is what you have here.
4. Flammable. (Do not smoke around this process)

he has pretty much laid it out for you here... and yes the catheters mentioned at atlanticmedsupply.com are better for n2o because you dont have to buy them in bulk, and once its in you can remove the needle and still inflate/move around/play as much as your heart desires without poking yourself.

just BE SURE to be sanitary. i always shower and wash my sack with antibacterial soap (the warm shower will also loosen your skin up). then i do a few rubdowns on the needle insertion site with an alcohol swab. when you actually insert the needle, go for a spot with minimal veins..... i screwed that up a long time ago and ended up in the ER getting a 13" shot in my ass because of a blood infection. not fun. if u want to be on the safe side buy an antibacerial spray and just spritz it on the injection site every so often.

the administration set / IV line is also necessary for n2o; chopping off the very tip where fluids would normally drip will make it fit near perfectly onto the cream whipper. i have bad luck getting it to stick with rubber cement. you may try going to the hardware store and buying a heavy duty plastic to plastic adhesive.... now THAT wont budge!

post pics- be safe- have fun. you will love it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PS - once your cock inflates a little from your sack, you can insert a needle there (still careful of veins) and inflate it directly and get huge foreskin! it feels amazing. see this pic from my other post...
LET'S GET BIGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGER.
mohawkian

Post by mohawkian »

one more thought-

after you have the catheter/needle and iv line attached to the whipper do a few short blasts before inserting it into yourself so you clear the air in the line... :oops:
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I'm not really worried about the poking part as I've mentioned I'm no stranger to needles being a diabetic. The sanitary thing too. Thanks for all the tips fellas! I'll definitely post pictures/vids when I get to do this :) It sounds like a ton of fun!
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
Stephilan

Post by Stephilan »

Hello,

I'm French and I wonder if the N20 gas is nitrous oxide?
In France we have CO2 cartridges which corresponds to carbon dioxide, commonly called carbon dioxide.

I wish someone confirms me to make good use of nitrous oxide (N2O) and non-carbon dioxide (CO2)

Thank you very much for your help.
+ + +
eddiebizzare

Post by eddiebizzare »

Stephilan wrote:Hello,

I'm French and I wonder if the N20 gas is nitrous oxide?
In France we have CO2 cartridges which corresponds to carbon dioxide, commonly called carbon dioxide.

I wish someone confirms me to make good use of nitrous oxide (N2O) and non-carbon dioxide (CO2)

Thank you very much for your help.
+ + +
Here is all the information you need... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrous_oxide A quick answer is YES N2o is Nitrous Oxide. You can not however use the the Nitrous Oxide you would say increase the horse power of you car with. They add chemicals to the gas to prevent you from huffing it etc. Oh, and to clear up a little miss information N2o is NOT flammable. It's a chemically stable INERT gas.

Aerosol propellant

An 8g canister of nitrous oxide intended for use as a whipped cream aerating agent (Or in our case ball inflation)
The gas is approved for use as a food additive (also known as E942), specifically as an aerosol spray propellant. Its most common uses in this context are in aerosol whipped cream canisters, cooking sprays, and as an inert gas used to displace bacteria-inducing oxygen when filling packages of potato chips and other similar snack foods.
The gas is extremely soluble in fatty compounds. In aerosol whipped cream, it is dissolved in the fatty cream until it leaves the can, when it becomes gaseous and thus creates foam. Used in this way, it produces whipped cream four times the volume of the liquid, whereas whipping air into cream only produces twice the volume. If air were used as a propellant, oxygen would accelerate rancidification of the butterfat; nitrous oxide inhibits such degradation. Carbon dioxide cannot be used for whipped cream because it is acidic in water, which would curdle the cream and give it a seltzer-like 'sparkling' sensation.
However, the whipped cream produced with nitrous oxide is unstable, and will return to a more or less liquid state within half an hour to one hour. Thus, the method is not suitable for decorating food that will not be immediately served. Similarly, cooking spray, which is made from various types of oils combined with lecithin (an emulsifier), may use nitrous oxide as a propellant; other propellants used in cooking spray include food-grade alcohol and propane.
Users of nitrous oxide often obtain it from whipped cream dispensers that use nitrous oxide as a propellant (see above section), for recreational use as a euphoria-inducing inhalant drug. It is non-harmful in small doses, but risks due to lack of oxygen do exist (see Recreational use below).
[edit]In medicine
Nitrous oxide has been used for anesthesia in dentistry since the 1840s. The most common use is as a 50:50 mix with oxygen, commonly known as Entonox or Nitronox delivered through a demand valve, and frequently used to relieve pain associated with childbirth, trauma, oral surgery, and heart attacks.
Professional use can involve constant supply flowmeters which allow the proportion of nitrous oxide and the combined gas flow rate to be individually adjusted. Nitrous oxide is typically administered by dentists through a demand-valve inhaler over the nose that only releases gas when the patient inhales through the nose.
Because nitrous oxide is minimally metabolized, it retains its potency when exhaled into the room by the patient and can pose an intoxicating and prolonged-exposure hazard to the clinic staff if the room is poorly ventilated. Where nitrous oxide is administered, a continuous-flow fresh-air ventilation system or nitrous-scavenging system is used to prevent waste gas buildup.
Nitrous oxide is a weak general anesthetic, and so is generally not used alone in general anesthesia. In general anesthesia it is used as a carrier gas in a 2:1 ratio with oxygen for more powerful general anesthetic agents such as sevoflurane or desflurane. It has a MAC (minimum alveolar concentration) of 105% and a blood:gas partition coefficient of 0.46. Less than 0.004% is metabolised in humans.
[edit]Recreational use

This article needs additional citations for verification.
Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (July 2007)
Nitrous oxide (N2O) is a dissociative drug that can cause analgesia, depersonalization, derealization, dizziness, euphoria, and some sound distortion.[12] Research has also found that it increases suggestibility and imagination.[13]
Since the earliest uses of nitrous oxide for medical or dental purposes, it has also been used recreationally as an inhalant, because it causes euphoria and slight hallucinations. Only a small number of recreational users (such as dental office workers or medical gas technicians) have legal access to pure nitrous oxide canisters that are intended for medical or dental use. Most recreational users obtain nitrous oxide from compressed gas containers which use nitrous oxide as a propellant for whipped cream or from automotive nitrous systems.[citation needed]
Users typically inflate a balloon or a plastic bag with nitrous oxide from a tank or a one-use 'charger', and then inhale the gas for its effects. Highly compressed liquid expelled from a tank or canister is extremely cold, and is thus dangerous to inhale directly. Thus, for medical and recreational use, nitrous oxide is first decompressed into some receptacle, such as a balloon. Mis-cracked canisters can cause skin damage due to freezing temperatures. Users may also inhale nitrous oxide directly from pre-packaged whipped cream canisters, where it is used as propellant.[citation needed]
Recreational users typically do not mix it with air or oxygen and thus may risk injury or death from anoxia if they tie plastic bags around their heads or otherwise obstruct their breathing.[citation needed]
Nitrous oxide can be habit-forming because of its short-lived effect (generally from 0.1 – 1 minutes in recreational doses). Long-term use in excessive quantities has been associated with vitamin B12 deficiency anemia due to reduced hemopoiesis, neuropathy, tinnitus, and numbness in extremities, unless vitamin B12 supplements are taken to counteract this. Pregnant women should not use nitrous oxide as chronic use is teratogenic and foetotoxic. One study in mice found that long term exposure to high doses of nitrous oxide may lead to Olney's lesions that may become persistent.[14]
[edit]Neuropharmacology

Medical grade nitrous oxide tanks used in dentistry
Nitrous oxide shares many pharmacological similarities with other inhaled anesthetics, but there are a number of differences. Nitrous oxide is relatively non-polar, has a low molecular weight, and high lipid solubility. As a result, it can quickly diffuse into phospholipid cell membranes.
Like many other classical anesthetics, nitrous oxide's exact mechanism of action is still open to some conjecture. It acts as an NMDA receptor antagonist at partial pressures similar to those used in general anaesthesia. The evidence on the effect of N2O on GABAA receptor currently is mixed, but tends to show a lower potency potentiation via acting as a positive allosteric modulator of the receptor.[15] N2O, like other volatile anesthetics, activates twin-pore potassium channels, albeit weakly. These channels are largely responsible for keeping neurons at the resting (unexcited) potential.[16] Unlike many anesthetics, however, N2O does not seem to affect calcium channels.[15]
Unlike most general anesthetics, N2O appears to affect the GABA receptor. In many behavioral tests of anxiety, a low dose of N2O is a successful anxiolytic. This anti-anxiety effect is partially reversed by benzodiazepine receptor antagonists. Mirroring this, animals which have developed tolerance to the anxiolytic effects of benzodiazepines are partially tolerant to nitrous oxide.[17] Indeed, in humans given 30% N2O, benzodiazepine receptor antagonists reduced the subjective reports of feeling “high”, but did not alter psycho-motor performance.[18]
The effects of N2O seem linked to the interaction between the endogenous opioid system and the descending noradrenergic system. When animals are given morphine chronically they develop tolerance to its analgesic (pain killing) effects; this also renders the animals tolerant to the analgesic effects of N2O.[19] Administration of antibodies which bind and block the activity of some endogenous opioids (not beta-endorphin), also block the antinociceptive effects of N2O.[20] Drugs which inhibit the breakdown of endogenous opioids also potentiate the antinociceptive effects of N2O.[20] Several experiments have shown that opioid receptor antagonists applied directly to the brain block the antinociceptive effects of N2O, but these drugs have no effect when injected into the spinal cord.
Conversely, alpha-adrenoreceptor antagonists block the antinociceptive effects of N2O when given directly to the spinal cord, but not when applied directly to the brain.[21] Indeed, alpha2B-adrenoreceptor knockout mice or animals depleted in noradrenaline are nearly completely resistant to the antinociceptive effects of N2O.[22] It seems N2O-induced release of endogenous opioids causes disinhibition of brain stem noradrenergic neurons, which release norepinephrine into the spinal cord and inhibit pain signaling (Maze, M. and M. Fujinaga, 2000). Exactly how N2O causes the release of opioids is still uncertain.
[edit]
Stephilan

Post by Stephilan »

Ok Thanks!
So the N20 cartridges that you use the U.S. contain gas nitrous oxide.
In France I can then order these cartridges on this site http://www.pixmania.com/fr/fr/4363877/a ... -azot.html
translate page into English with google
That's the cartridges to be used?

Sorry to insist but it's very important to make a mistake is very serious especially to kind of play

Another question, if left in place the needle into the scrotum once filled with gas.
The gas can be evacuated by the needle if it is not clogged?
Yes or No?
Thus avoiding the wait until the gas is discharged into the body.

Sorry for my English is not easy
Thank you for your answers
Good day
+ + +
MeloS

Post by MeloS »

is it possible to inflate a womans pussy or breasts using n2o, co2, or just air and does anyone have a video doing this on a woman i´d apprieciate it.
mohawkian

Post by mohawkian »

Stephilan wrote:Ok Thanks!
So the N20 cartridges that you use the U.S. contain gas nitrous oxide.
In France I can then order these cartridges on this site http://www.pixmania.com/fr/fr/4363877/a ... -azot.html
translate page into English with google
That's the cartridges to be used?

Sorry to insist but it's very important to make a mistake is very serious especially to kind of play

Another question, if left in place the needle into the scrotum once filled with gas.
The gas can be evacuated by the needle if it is not clogged?
Yes or No?
Thus avoiding the wait until the gas is discharged into the body.

Sorry for my English is not easy
Good day
+ + +

Yes, that is the right cartriges. They are used with a canister which produced whipped cream. You can attach the IV line to the 'whip creamer.'
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=s ... er&x=0&y=0
Stephilan

Post by Stephilan »

Hello,

Thank you for confirmation.
How to get to the cartridge results in these photos?

Another question:
To remove the gas once finished playing, we can insert another needle?
Does the low gas being evacuated by this technique?

@ + + +
eddiebizzare

Post by eddiebizzare »

Well, to let the gas out you can either let it come out the needle thats already in from the inflation, or right after you pull the needle out, you can let it come out the hole... sounds like a balloon, or you can just let it go out on its own... which is what I do...
Stephilan

Post by Stephilan »

Ok thank you,
With the needle so it can remove all gas or it will remain?

How many cartridge to reach the result shown on the pictures

Thank you
@+++
warmwax

Post by warmwax »

I know that the gas is under pressure but I am woundering how does it feel going it? Being under pressure it should fill the whipper as a very cold gas. Does it warm up by the time you inject it? Something like this use to be used in bars for drinks. I can not remember what kind of drink it was but the bottel was filled with water and the gass did something to the water when it was dispenced into the drink.
mohawkian

Post by mohawkian »

warmwax wrote:I found what I need at a kittchen and cooking store today. The whip cream thing is 10 bucks more than amazon but I do not have to wait for delivery and they also sell the n2o. So when I get the spare cash I'm going to give it a shot. Can someone post photos of their set up so we can see how to hook every thing up.

Here you go:

Take your IV line and cut the area where the saline would normal drip in half (see red line in pic).

Now that it is cut in half, it will make a near perfect fit onto your Cream Whipper. Attach it to the removable nozzle, not directly onto the whipper (again, see red zone in pic) Your whipper may look different but it will have the nozzle. I prefer to adhere the iv line onto the cream whipper, but you can also just hold it in place. I dont really like that though because it will often fly off under the pressure.

Attach your needle or catheter to the end of the IV line, and then make sure you CLEAR OUT THE AIR shooting some n2o for about 2 secs. Dont want to get random air inside you... The rest is just like saline, except you pull a trigger instead of letting gravity fill you up with saline. Tieing off can be a bit difficult but you will get it down after a few attempts.

_Mohawk