Tips and further information

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Ethan

Tips and further information

Post by Ethan »

Hi there,

I was talking with my boy friend that I would like to iflate my sack with saline. He agreed and said let's try it.
Now I was reading all over the places and looking for further information. Do you guys have any good links for that? english or german?

I was thinking about starting with only one side and doing between 500 - 1000 ml. Is that the right choice? How long will it take until I got 500 - 1000 ml in my sack and how long will it take until I can wear some pants again?
I guess doing it on a saturday would be the best idea so that I don't have to leave the house until sunday. ;)

Another question ... I don't want my penis to me swollen or filled with saline. Is there any chance that only the sack blows up and the saline only gets in there? Or is it always like that that the penis also gets inflated?

Anybody who can describe the feeling when the sack is filled with saline? And how does it feel wehn also the penis gets filled a little bit as a side effect?

I am really looking forward to do that! Gonna be a great experience!
uberpumper

Post by uberpumper »

Hey guy, tigerpumping has alot of great info on inflation, and a how too. Check it out if you already havent, and have fun :)
mikeest

Saline migartion into body

Post by mikeest »

As much as I know there is no chance to avoid saline migration into body.
you can use some rings around your genitals, but be careful if you take them long time ,you can damage your nervs and blood vessels.
So accept that you will have some saline later in your dick, specailly in foreskin.