stretching and pumping question

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

richok3457

stretching and pumping question

Post by richok3457 »

I have stretched using weights for some years, is there a limit to how long they can stretch? Mine don't hang much lower even with heavier weights used every day.
Would pumping get them to hang lower and which pump should I use?
Anyone with the same problem?
Attachments
CA5OWR9P.jpg
CA5OWR9P.jpg (58.16 KiB) Viewed 1327 times
I'm into ball stretching, pierced foreskin, with low hanging balls, like to stretch, not into pumping but like the effect.
I can't wait to see how low they'll get! e-mail me for pics
cirus

Post by cirus »

I think that you need to pump first to stretch the sack. I started out by pumping and then discovered split colars. Like you I want low hanging balls. I think that having pumped first to stretch the skin alowed me to make good progress at lowering my balls with the collars.
I wear 3.1/2" 3lb. all day and 6.1/2" 4lb. in the evening.
I seem to be stuk at that at the moment, so am hanging 10lb for an hour each day. Still pump now and then with a 12" x 2.3/4" cylinder for length, originaly I used a two stage half filled with warm water. I always hang my balls in warm water before fitting the collars, which I also heat in warm water.
cirus
richok3457

my strectch

Post by richok3457 »

Thanks for your reply I wear a 2 inch long collar most days at work and hang a 5 pound weight when I get home, (up to 6 hours) sometimes keep the collar on at night but same as you seem to have hit the longest hangers I can get
I'm into ball stretching, pierced foreskin, with low hanging balls, like to stretch, not into pumping but like the effect.
I can't wait to see how low they'll get! e-mail me for pics