TONG KAT

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

swimmer

TONG KAT

Post by swimmer »

Hi Guys!
Doas anyone know about a stuff called tongkat?
I ask because I remember I have read a post in the forum about a pill that can make your testicles bigger...
Is probably all a fake but if you guys know something....

Thanks for the great job, I've learned so much from you! :wink:
dv8cpl_au

Post by dv8cpl_au »

"Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali or Pasak Bumi) is a flowering plant in the family Simaroubaceae, native to Indonesia and Malaysia.

It is a small evergreen tree growing to 15 m tall, with spirally arranged, pinnate leaves 20-40 cm long with 13-41 leaflets. The flowers are dioecious, with male and female flowers on different trees; they are produced in large panicles, each flower with 5-6 very small petals. The fruit is green ripening dark red, 1-2 cm long and 0.5-1 cm broad.

Uses
It has become popular for its testosterone-enhancing properties. Because of that, it is included in certain herbal supplements for bodybuilders. Historically, it has been used by the folk medicine in its countries of origin as a libido enhancer and to treat various sexual dysfunctions. Numerous scientific studies performed by Malaysian Universities, including University Science Malaysia (USM) have confirmed its effects on enhancing sexual characteristics in animal models.[citation needed] Currently, it is being researched for its possibilities as an anti-cancer supplement.

In Southeast Asia it is used as a post partum medication, as well as for its antimalarial, antipyretic, antiulcer, cytotoxic and aphrodisiac properties.

The British Journal of Sports Medicine published the results of a scientific study in 2003, which showed that Eurycoma longifolia caused increased muscle strength and size when compared to a placebo." from Wikepedia

Supposed to also increase testosterone levels . . . stacks of Asian websites with info and flogging the stuff off . . .