Pain when stretching

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

cesco

Pain when stretching

Post by cesco »

Guys, Just started pumping, definitely a slow process but I am seeing results. However, when I put on my cockrings I feel a slight pain on my left side from my ball up into my abdomen. Any advice?
mettoitacchiemipompo

Post by mettoitacchiemipompo »

You will always feel a slight pain.
When you start not to feel anymore it will mean your body isn't anymore reactive...
litlwillie

Post by litlwillie »

mettoitacchiemipompo wrote:You will always feel a slight pain.
When you start not to feel anymore it will mean your body isn't anymore reactive...
Ya what he said. I still get a little pain sometimes when I over do it. A little and I mean little pain is OK. A lot of pain is BAD!
PocketPool

Re: Pain when stretching

Post by PocketPool »

cesco wrote:Guys, Just started pumping, definitely a slow process but I am seeing results. However, when I put on my cockrings I feel a slight pain on my left side from my ball up into my abdomen. Any advice?
I've had something like that a few times in early in my pumping days, or if I started back up after a long time off. I think it is from being stretched just a bit too much. If it is just slight, and I could live with it, I'd just ignore it. It should go away as you get more accustomed to the stretching. You could also dispense with the cockrings for a while, and/or reduce your pump time, etc. If the pain is any more than slight, I'd leave off for several days, then when you resume, go for a bit shorter than before.

If you don't get "used to it" fairly quickly and have the pain disappear, perhaps there's something more serious going on, and pumping isn't for you. Not that it's serious enough for medical attention, unless the pain just doesn't go away after stopping pumping, or if there is any kind of growth or anything that you can feel.
cesco

thasnk

Post by cesco »

Thanks fellas. I'll lay off the righter cockring and continue pumping away.