Think I have reched my strech limit

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

xxxstar1

Think I have reched my strech limit

Post by xxxstar1 »

Hello to everyone on this fantastic site. I have been a member of this site for about a year but this is the first time I have posted. I have read loads of great info from this site so I am hoping someone out there can help me.
I have been ball stretching on and off for about a year but some months ago I stopped doing it 3 or 4 times a week as it seemed that I have reached my stretch limit. I never had much of a ball hang so when I started I was happy just to get 2 home made rings around my balls, but after 3 weeks and wearing them 6 /7 hours a day I was up to 5 and was liking the results so I continued. After about 6 month I was up to 10 rings 2 & a half to 3 inches of stretch which most of it stays when not wearing the rings.
Now here is the thing a year on and I just can not get past the 10 ring mark my balls seem to have reached there stretch limit. I can get 11 & 12 rings on but not for long then have to go back down to 10.
Has anyone else come across this problem or got any suggestions as how to get past this point as I would like to get to the 5 inch hang as I would be happy with that.
Attachments
11 Rings.JPG
11 Rings.JPG (166.96 KiB) Viewed 1717 times
cirus

Post by cirus »

Hi. I also seem to have ceilinged out at 5.5" of split collars, just over 4lb in weight.

When I started out I started by pumping in a two stage cylinder, max size I got to was 16" arround, but I decided that what I wanted was length. So started to use the split collars. I made fairly rapid progress to start with which I put down to having pumped beforehand. So I think that pumping helped by stretching my scrotum to provide room for my balls to stretch into.

I seem to have got stuck at 5.5" of 40mm ID collars, so have returned to pumping over the winter, but this time with a 12" x 2.75" straight cylinder for length.

Maybe you should try pumping for awhile.

Cirus.
cirus

Post by cirus »

Hi. I also seem to have ceilinged out at 5.5" of split collars, just over 4lb in weight.

When I started out I started by pumping in a two stage cylinder, max size I got to was 16" arround, but I decided that what I wanted was length. So started to use the split collars. I made fairly rapid progress to start with which I put down to having pumped beforehand. So I think that pumping helped by stretching my scrotum to provide room for my balls to stretch into.

I seem to have got stuck at 5.5" of 40mm ID collars, so have returned to pumping over the winter, but this time with a 12" x 2.75" straight cylinder for length.

Maybe you should try pumping for awhile.

Cirus.