new to ball pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bodybuilderpup

new to ball pumping

Post by bodybuilderpup »

I know...this has probably been asked before...

Guys, I dont have a pump yet but Im looking into it. I seriously wanna get a fatter, slightly longer cock and fatter bollox.

I dont know where to start though.

Ive just been checking my measurements too. Im pretty feeble...having just got in from the gym, I reckon Im 4.5"w x 4.5"l when soft and about 5.5"w x 7"l after havign a quick tug. On a good horny day I can get a bit more but not much.

I do stretch my balls though. I started at Christmas this year and currently use 2x split weights totalling 1KG and love wearing them.

Ive read you need to calculate the size of tube you need based on that?

I can see there seems to be 2 clear front runners for pumps: LA pumps and Newart. Would you agree? I have also heard of the Pumpworks or something but cant see many people mentioning those.

So what do you do? Once youve got your pump? Whats the process of pumping it from getting undressed to the release of the pump and admiration of your new manhood?

Can you pump your balls in the same tube as you use for your cock? Ive read a few sites and it seems I will probably need a starter tube 9x2...can you use that to pump balls too?

Hope Im not asking too many questions?!

Thanks fella, speak soon,

Ross
spermaster

Post by spermaster »

I think you are right about the starter cock tube, but that won't do for your balls.

For your balls, I'd recommend a 3.5x4.5 2-stage ($120) from Northwest Pumpworks and Northwest's deluxe trigger pump ($60), with a vacuum gauge.

The 2-stage will pump your cock and balls together, but
your balls won't take as much vacuum as your cock needs for maximum growth, so you will still need a cock tube.

I pump cock and balls first, then finish off with a cock tube. This order of pumping eliminates the common problem of your balls getting sucked into the base of the cock tube. After your balls are pumped, they will be way too big for this to happen!

You should be able to pump your balls up to 15-16" around with that 2-stage -- that will put a'ake the vacuum levt t big bulge in your pants. With this rig you can tell whether you want to get into ball pumping seriously. We are all different, most guys balls respond well to pumping, but some don't. You also have to decide whether the time pumping takes is worth it.

If you do, and want to get really huge (18" balls and up), then you can invest in a monster tube ($265) and an electric pump ($300-500).

Let me know if you have any other questions ([email protected]) and have fun pumping!
Last edited by spermaster on Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keep Pumpin & Thumpin!

SperMaster
bodybuilderpup

Post by bodybuilderpup »

Hey fella,

Thanks for the avice and info, really matters! I appreciate you getting back to a novice like me so fast!

I do want to get fatter bollox but I dont want to have a massive sack like some guys have. I think thats well hot but not the look Im after. Just want bigger, juicet fat bollox, about 3 times the size they are now if I can do that?

How long does it take and what sort of results can be expected in that time frame?

I can send a photo of my balls now if that helps?

Ross
spermaster

Post by spermaster »

Ross!

Yes a photo of your balls as they are now would help. It would also be interesting to see some "after" pix after you start pumping them. How big around are your balls, with the skin pulled tight?

As far as time is concerned, I'd say you could expect significant nut expansion after you have been pumping them regularly for 3-6 months. It's impossible to say exactly, because everyone is different.

You should plan on pump sessions of at least 2 hours, preferably 3 or more. at least twice a week. So you see a significant investment of time is needed. It is also not a "once-and-done" proposition -- you have to keep doing it. Like bodybuilding, you have to give your balls regular "workouts" if you want to maintain your size gains.

I hope this info helps!
Keep Pumpin & Thumpin!

SperMaster
bodybuilderpup

Post by bodybuilderpup »

well matey ive attached a photo of them now, one without my weights on and one with...tell me what you think and if I have potential OK?

I have to resize the one without weights but this should give an idea...

Where do I need to measure? as the balls rest together side by side int he sack?

I am prepared, once ive got the pump, to put the work in, I love playing with my bollox!

Ross
Attachments
2Stretchers.jpg
2Stretchers.jpg (175.16 KiB) Viewed 11855 times
spermaster

Post by spermaster »

Ross!

Here's how you measure: grasp your sack by the neck and pull the skin tight around your testicles. Then with your other hand take a tape measure and measure the girth around both nuts, at the widest part.
Keep Pumpin & Thumpin!

SperMaster
bodybuilderpup

Post by bodybuilderpup »

I will give it a go first thing I get chance to be alone with a tape measure :o) whats yours like?
spermaster

Post by spermaster »

Ross,

Here is what I look like first thing in the morning. After pumping regularly for years, my "normal" sack size stays about 12" around both nuts, measured as I told you above. The individual testicle size is about 3" long, 1.5" dia. and they stay very firm.
Attachments
First thing in the morning, here's how they hang...high & firm & fulla sperm!
First thing in the morning, here's how they hang...high & firm & fulla sperm!
morning-unpumped.jpg (14.53 KiB) Viewed 11808 times
Keep Pumpin & Thumpin!

SperMaster
bodybuilderpup

Post by bodybuilderpup »

Hey fella,

Ive just managed to have a go at the measuring... Feable is the word! Around both of my bollox all I can muster is 7.75"!

You reckon I have potential to get bigger balls?

Yours look fantastic mate, absolutely awsome!

Speak soon

Ross
PocketPool

Post by PocketPool »

bodybuilderpup wrote:Ive just managed to have a go at the measuring... Feable is the word! Around both of my bollox all I can muster is 7.75"!

You reckon I have potential to get bigger balls?
Sure, you've got potential!

I'm currently at 10" measuring the same way, unpumped. I know I wasn't anywhere near that before I started pumping.

To get permanent results, you do have to be quite methodical about it. But you can be rather casual about it and just have a lot of fun along the way. One thing you want to avoid is overdoing it and having problems that set you back or discourage you. Most of the problems aren't that serious... various skin issues like blisters, itching, etc., but they can get you down to the point of losing interest completely.

Though for permanent results you do have to be methodical and spend a lot of time on it, you can get temporary results very quickly that are quite satisfying. A short 20 minute pump can give a good expansion to your balls and make them nice and firm and a pleasure to play with.

Aside from bigger balls just being nice on their own, they have the effect of pushing your cock further out front making it much more visible. I have to watch what clothes I can wear even after a one hour pump, as my basket will be projecting out very prominently a couple of inches... unless that is my intent to get noticed.

Depending on how handy and creative you are, you can get or make equipment on the cheap. I've bought some of the very expensive stuff over the years, and also made my own stuff. I've seen a lot of interesting homemade equipment here and on other pumping sites over the years. For ball cylinders, I've seen the classic sun tea jar, the jar from a blender, all kinds of other jars and containers, globes for lighting, etc. For pumps, I've seen brake bleeding pumps (manual), aquarium pumps (electric), and other such vacuum sources. Currently I'm using an acyrlic sun tea jar from Pumptoys.com, and a Gast industrial vacuum pump I got off ebay cheap. You don't have to spend a fortune if you are creative, though sometimes just paying the high price of good equipment is the way to go. One of those things for me was the Pumptoys silicone seal, but each person has to decide the mix of equipment works for them and fits in their budget.

Do a little looking around at some of the older posts on this site for ideas on equipment and how to use it... there's a lot of inspirational pictures too!
kenmoody

Looks like you are getting good info

Post by kenmoody »

I have pumped, on and off, for 20 some years.
Got serious after my partner died 7 yars ago.
I use 5 different tubes and one BullMaster.
I start off with the 3" straight and then go to the bullmaster. After a couple of hours I go to the 2", then 2. 1/2. That fits me.
This way the balls are not pulled in and I get a great deal of pleasure from the straight tubes. All my tubes are from Vac u Tech. Flared base is great for me. I am an older man who has been impotent for about 4 years. Still get great pleasure and fun from the pumps. sometimes I can go up to 5 hours, but usually only about 3. My current pumping partners find I do very well.
Attachments
Bullmaster tube
Bullmaster tube
Ken14.jpg (32.85 KiB) Viewed 11299 times
spermaster

Post by spermaster »

Ross!

Don't be discouraged by your 7.75" measurement around the nuts!

That's larger than average and significantly bigger than I was (6.5") when I started pumping my balls years ago.

Bottom line: You definitely have potential to achieve impressive results, if you are willing to put forth the investment in time and money that a successful ball pumping program requires, i.e. buy the right equipment and use it religiously.

PocketPool is right, if you want to achieve lasting gains in nut size, you have to maintain a methodical program of pumping, on a regular schedule, for significant time. If you are willing to do that, I think you'll find the rewards are worthwhile.

The most important part of a program you can stick with over a long time, as with lifting weights, is to make it fun!!
Keep Pumpin & Thumpin!

SperMaster
bodybuilderpup

Post by bodybuilderpup »

Hi Lads,

Sorry I didnt get chance to reply earlier I have been so busy at work its untrue.

Thank you so much for your replies. You both seem to know so much about this whole topic, its fantastic that you seem so knowledgable, its just what I need being a new starter.

I like all the pics that guys show but I dont know why they dont post pictures without your pumps?

I do want to get bigger, harder balls just like youre talking about but I dont want them to be completely unrecognisable. I love the massive sacks on guys, think it looks great but I still want to be able to distinguish my balls in my sack but just increase their size somewhat to give a bit more emphasis on whats ther eyou know?

I was thinking, there is another thing I wondered about...does anyone know if this increases your risk of testicular cancer or other damage?

I would be keen to find that out too.

Thanks again for all of the advice thus far

Ross
pageuk

Post by pageuk »

_
Last edited by pageuk on Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

Hey Ross, I happen to think your balls are beautiful just the way they are (although I never saw the pic without the weights). The fact that you can get those 2 weights on is impressivel I agree that you don't want to lose the definition of your balls in their sac. Low hangers (which it appears you already have) that are well defined are my favorite....and it looks like you are well on your way. Still like to see that pic without the weights.
Scorpio