Balls are not evenly hung at rest after pumping sessions.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pt5speed

Balls are not evenly hung at rest after pumping sessions.

Post by pt5speed »

I am a newbe to ball pumping and ball stretching (Started pumping about 2 months ago and stretching with rings and straps about 8 months). I have a question to ask; normally my right ball hangs lower by 1 inch then my left ball after I have finished a pumping session and manually hand stretched my sack. How long will it take for both balls to finally hang down evenly? Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? pt5speed
partyinmypants

Post by partyinmypants »

no two balls hang the same...
richok3457

stretching

Post by richok3457 »

time and patience, pumping is temporary, weights might be better. they are more permanent but you need to use them daily, same as pumping if you stop even for a day or 2 you lose the stretch.
Mine loose with a night time stretch, strapped (not too tight), keeping them about 4 inches long thro the nite. have a heavy ball weight, for day time, hope to get to about a 6 inch drop soon with heavy ball weights and more stretching
I'm into ball stretching, pierced foreskin, with low hanging balls, like to stretch, not into pumping but like the effect.
I can't wait to see how low they'll get! e-mail me for pics
k72516

Post by k72516 »

Testicles do not hang at the same length. When you pump your balls huge it may look like it... but they don't. When sculptors from like Greece and Rome starting getting into very realistic statues/anatomy they realized this. Go to a local museum and check out the nuts, they'll al be hanging one lower than the other.
wayman

Post by wayman »

yes your nuts are just like a womans breasts.they can be different sizes as one hangs lower then the other.some are more noticeable than others.i know women can get this fixed if the size difference is great.but can you have surgery to fix this for your nuts?
dasher

Post by dasher »

hi,

yes balls hang not the same. That is normal.
Has anyone here in this forum some experience how to stretch only the ball that hangs higher. May be after some time both balls hang the same.

D.
Attachments
see how my balls hang
see how my balls hang
dasher_012.jpg (31.39 KiB) Viewed 2566 times
wayman

Post by wayman »

ive also noticed from looking at pics that its the left nut that usually hangs lower then the right.it could be different for some.if your sperm cords or the muscles controlling the nuts are damaged.you could have trouble hanging weights evenly or stretching.
twisterfister

my ball are the same

Post by twisterfister »

I guess thats normal. Stretching my balls for over 2-3 hours my right ball starts hurting first an ever since. I´am stretching now sinse about ten years. They are getting longer but my right ball is always behind.
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

of course they hang at different levels one above the other. all mammals have this feature.

jerry 8)
Franky

Post by Franky »

K72516

That's a great package you are showing in your avatar - please show us more!

Franky
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.